WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Kingdom of Britain and Ireland, Kingdom of England, The British Commonwealth of Nations, Kingdom of Britain, Monarchist League, The Kingdom of Great Britain and Eire, British Raj, British Overseas Territory, The Embassy, United Regions, The Commonwealth of Nations, The British Overseas Territories, British Empire, British Caribbean Sea, British Territories, The Great Universe, and 9 others.Southern Rhodesia, British East India, British South Africa, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Embassy Hub, Preathien, and United World Nations.
The British Commonwealth contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in The British Commonwealth
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, The British Commonwealth is ranked 5,562nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Imperial Commonwealth of Camulodunum II||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Our Nature, Our Right”|
|2.||The Imperial Commonwealth of Lord Protectorate||New York Times Democracy||“Ad maiorem Dei gloriam”|
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Jamadlenter of the region Union of Independent Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between World empire union and The British Commonwealth.
- : Dymapa 753 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The British Commonwealth and United World Nations.
- : The Great Nation of Dedede Empire of the region Dream Land proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Commonwealth of Camulodunum II agreed to construct embassies with United World Nations.
- : The Headquarters of The United World Nations of the region United World Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Baltici departed this region for The League of Sovereign Nations.
- : Raulla ceased to exist.
The British Commonwealth Regional Message Board