WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Brotherhood of Blood
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Brotherhood of Blood is ranked 9,443rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Folsomite of Chicheleg||New York Times Democracy||“Folsom Die legendäre Räuber”|
|2.||The Unknown Legacy of TBoB Forever||New York Times Democracy||“Procedo Incognita”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Hail Cruor||New York Times Democracy||“Complexo Cruor”|
|4.||The Brotherhood of Degenerated Renegades||Capitalist Paradise||“Blood”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Garaile Dolphus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Stake that sticks out gets hammered down”|
- : The Empire of Pax Genua of the region Great Chuliu Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Folsomite of Chicheleg arrived from Osiris.
- : The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen of the region Sovereign Corporate League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperium of Aedificiolum of the region Fines Aurum proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Garaile Dolphus arrived from Balder.
- : Old damis ceased to exist.
- : The Folsomite of Chicheleg ceased to exist.
- : Old damis arrived from Lazarus.
- : Jiua ceased to exist.
- : Pokidov of the region Compatibility proposed constructing embassies.
The Brotherhood of Blood Regional Message Board
Remember the Brotherhood conquered the Unknown.
Not actually, but I can understand the point of confusion. It was originally founded on the specified date in 2006 (source: I am Gerzam) and then restarted about a year later after going defunct. December 17th, 2006, was definitely the start date of this organization, and from NSHistory, it doesn't appear that this region had ever been founded by another group prior to that. There was, however, a "Brotherhood of Blood" that existed as early as 2003, though. However, that region had no historic connection with the organization that was based out of this one and was its own thing, aside from being eventually re-founded by this region after being in abeyance for a while as a placeholder.