WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in The Christmas Season
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, The Christmas Season is ranked 4,834th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Republic of Lavandula||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Not for me, not for thee, but for us”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Mathematical Genius Grigori Perelman||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Solved the Poincaré conjecture and refused all rewards”|
|3.||The Community of Frog Hall||Moralistic Democracy||“Land and God”|
|4.||The Free Land of The Boulevard||Moralistic Democracy||“In the cool dawn the sun shines on the boulevard”|
|5.||The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove||Father Knows Best State||“Star of the North”|
|6.||The Republic of Duke Rimwalker||Corporate Bordello||“Do or do not, there is no try”|
- : The Most Serene Republic of Mathematical Genius Grigori Perelman arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Traveling Wilburys and The Christmas Season.
- : The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Quandary of Many cooks spoil the broth of the region Thanksgiving cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Christmas Season.
- : The People's Republic of 16-Sweeze of the region Thanksgiving ordered the closure of its embassy in The Christmas Season.
- : Embassy established between Thanksgiving and The Christmas Season.
- : The Quandary of Many cooks spoil the broth of the region Thanksgiving agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove proposed constructing embassies with Thanksgiving.
- : The Skoda Drivers of Cabot Cove updated the World Factbook entry.
The Christmas Season Regional Message Board
Hi guys and gals, thanks for visiting The Christmas Season, the founding nation here is actually mine, if you look at your season one cards you will notice we were here last year when the cards were issued and our cards are marked The Christmas Season, I noticed the region had died so decided to refound so our cards have a live link. The nation's here are not all mine and if I might think I am Max Barry sometimes I am certainly not -Santa-
It's the town in the old TV series Murder she wrote which is actually set in Main USA, I'd made the nation for collecting cards, it seemed a good idea at the time, the idea came from the flag, it is my own photo of the Cabot court hotel which is actually in Weston Super Mare in England.
And we shall be back next year! Now on to our annual Christmas day stop, which is extremely crowded now, and perhaps getting too commercial. But, what the heck. Merry Christmas.
...and there we are again. Follow our lovely Lady Geese.
Chercez la femme, as it were.