by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Confederacy of Free Lands RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The North Sea Federation of Greater Eireann (elected )

Founder: The North Sea Federation of Greater Eireann

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to/Velkommen til/Bienvenue à The Confederacy of Free Lands

We are a league of free states that broke away from our previous region, The Union of Religious Nations, after the leaders became corrupt and violent.

Sub-Organisations:

  • The Oceanic Treaty Association, led dually by Greater Eireann and A Random Canadian Empire

  • The Western European Union, currently presided over by Greater Eireann

  • The Arctic Council, a cooperative body of the Arctic nations dedicated to closer cooperation and environmental preservation

We have several associate regions, including Riskivilization, The Union of Religious Nations, The North African Arab Revolutionaries, Walayan Islands, and World Decolonisation Hub



Embassies: The Union of Religious Nations, Riskivilization, World Decolonisation Hub, The North African Arab Revolutionaries, United Imperial Union, Regionless, Altmora, Austro Hungarian Empire, Nordic Lands, League of Christian Nations, The Great Universe, Federation of Conservative Nations, Barbaria, Fifth Empire, Preathien, The Reich, and 14 others.Diamond City, Sub Saharan Africa, Codex Ylvus, Fredonia, Lardyland, Lasagna, Scandinavia, RAMS, Official European Union, Port Royal, United Island States, The Embassy, Guinea Kiribati, and Create an embassy with us.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Feminist, Future Tech, Independent, International Federalist, Issues Player, Liberal, Map, Medium, and 9 others.Modern Tech, Outer Space, Password, Post-Modern Tech, Religious, Role Player, Serious, Social, and Socialist.

The Confederacy of Free Lands contains 26 nations, the 689th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Politically Free in The Confederacy of Free Lands

These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.

As a region, The Confederacy of Free Lands is ranked 6,296th in the world for Most Politically Free.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Grand Duchy of England of EirinneCorporate Bordello“Strength Through Freedom”
2.The North Sea Federation of Greater EireannLeft-wing Utopia“God will provide us Liberty and Salvation”
3.The Kingdom of Holland-NetherlandsCivil Rights Lovefest“Je maintiendrai”
4.The Grand Duchy of Neo-Macedonian EmpireNew York Times Democracy“Alexander's Revenge”
5.The UK of Ingria and Livonia of A Mirror Canadian EmpireConservative Democracy“Pride and Industry”
6.The Republic of Northern Italian RepubicLeft-wing Utopia“Per l'onore d'Italia”
7.The Federal Republic of Argen-ChileCorporate Bordello“¡Argenchile Para Siempre y Siempre!”
8.The The Peoples Republic of The Socialist Republic of South TunisiaLeft-wing Utopia“Eins, zwei, drei, vier stürzen die Reichen und ernähren”
9.The Republic of France of ConservitopistanNew York Times Democracy“Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité”
10.The Republic of The State of ChinaCivil Rights Lovefest“Beautiful Lands”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Confederacy of Free Lands Regional Message Board

Greater Gandhistan wrote:The usher nods and brings the Queen and her entourage to the front and gestures to the seat next to the Unified State's rep.

My delegation follows and sits down, awaiting the coronation.

The Proletarian Commissar arrives, and is stunned to see a tank pointed right at the entrence to the hall

The Socialist Republic of South Tunisia wrote:The Proletarian Commissar arrives, and is stunned to see a tank pointed right at the entrence to the hall

The next available usher runs over to the Commissar, "I will lead you to your seat, and please ignore the tank. The Southern Cyrenaican leader has dropped it off there."

Greater Gandhistan wrote:The next available usher runs over to the Commissar, "I will lead you to your seat, and please ignore the tank. The Southern Cyrenaican leader has dropped it off there."

"could he not have parked it around back? it is quite intimidating here is it not?"

Greater Gandhistan wrote:The Council release this statement to the entire world:

Brothers and sisters of the world, nations who dot the globe. We have an announcement: We are inviting all members of the OTA and the Moscow Pact to send representatives to the coronation of Ganixa as the new Savior of Greater Gandhistan. Many of you have had problems with our leadership before due to the Great Heresy of Gandhi the XI's children, we will rectify this. Gandhi the XI had visions of the future, of a renewed faith of the people, of the whole of Gandhiism to bring forth unto this world. We beseech all nations to begin sending delegations to the new capital of Gandehir for the establishment of a new era for our nation, an era where we will shy away from international conflict and useless warmongering to a period where we reach out to other nations in peace instead of arms. After her coronation, the delegations are welcome to stay for the execution of the heretics who caused our recent civil war but are not required to. We await the response of the OTA nations and the Moscow Pact nations in order to prepare places for them in the theater room in which we will host Ganixa's rise to the position of Savior.

We refuse to attend in protest of this regime's atrocities, and we encourage all socialist nations to take a stand with us and boycott this display of bourgeois excess and decadence that hearkens back to the dark feudal times.

While we agree with the execution of these terrorists, we also wish to make known our opposition to the religious ritualistic aspect of the executions, and the fact that they are regarded as a form of human sacrifice.

We land men in West Gandhistan.

Greater Gandhistan wrote:The Council release this statement to the entire world:

Brothers and sisters of the world, nations who dot the globe. We have an announcement: We are inviting all members of the OTA and the Moscow Pact to send representatives to the coronation of Ganixa as the new Savior of Greater Gandhistan. Many of you have had problems with our leadership before due to the Great Heresy of Gandhi the XI's children, we will rectify this. Gandhi the XI had visions of the future, of a renewed faith of the people, of the whole of Gandhiism to bring forth unto this world. We beseech all nations to begin sending delegations to the new capital of Gandehir for the establishment of a new era for our nation, an era where we will shy away from international conflict and useless warmongering to a period where we reach out to other nations in peace instead of arms. After her coronation, the delegations are welcome to stay for the execution of the heretics who caused our recent civil war but are not required to. We await the response of the OTA nations and the Moscow Pact nations in order to prepare places for them in the theater room in which we will host Ganixa's rise to the position of Savior.

As the official and legitimate government of the North Sea Federation, our new king, Richard O'Malley, shall be attending the festivities. We implore you to cast out the so called "Queen" Veia.

The Danielinian Special Ops wrote:We land men in West Gandhistan.

Our dignitaries arrive carrying items to sell at decent prices (R)

Imperial Front wrote:As the official and legitimate government of the North Sea Federation, our new king, Richard O'Malley, shall be attending the festivities. We implore you to cast out the so called "Queen" Veia.

Message from the Office of The Regent of the Lower Monarch of The Riskivilization Union:
"Have you not learned your lesson from your last 2 losses? Do we need to put you down again"

Imperial Front wrote:As the official and legitimate government of the North Sea Federation, our new king, Richard O'Malley, shall be attending the festivities. We implore you to cast out the so called "Queen" Veia.

The Featherwing Squadron forms a shield around the Queen as they ready their weapons.

Forum View

Advertisement