WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Democratic Empire of Dictators is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in The Democratic Empire of Dictators
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Democratic Empire of Dictators is ranked 1,721st in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Anti-Watermelon Businessmen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Watermelon bad. Penguin good”|
- : Lydzilla ceased to exist.
- : Hinze ketchup ceased to exist.
- : Garhoogin lost WA Delegate status.
- : Garhoogin ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Corrupt dictator doges ceased to exist.
- : Garhoogin created a new regional poll: "Let's be real, part 3: M&Ms, Reese's Pieces, or Skittles?".
- : Garhoogin created a new regional poll: "Let's Be Real, Part 2: What is the best type of chocolate?".
- : Nice blue flags ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Right Wing Coalition and The Democratic Empire of Dictators.
- : Garhoogin created a new regional poll: "Let's be real. What is the better Twix?".
The Democratic Empire of Dictators Regional Message Board
White chocolate is sweeter
sweeter is better
Thank you for watching my TED talk
Alright, the poll is up. The winner is milk chocolate.
perhaps that would make sense if white chocolate was technically chocolate.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
But if it is or isn't chocolate shouldn't factor into if it's good or not. The fact that it was included on the poll means that it's being treated as a chocolate, even if it technically isn't.
I'm not trying to claim that milk chocolate isn't the rightful winner of the poll, just to explain why liking white chocolate isn't a sin.
what have I come back to
The Wild West
It seems Catto CTE'd again