by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Democratic Republic of Freedom RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Top-notch Nation of Skundi (elected )

Founder: The Top-notch Nation of Skundi

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Prime Minister: Zweites Preussen
Regional Motto: Mildly Functional, Mildly Practical
Founded: 2nd May 2018
Welcome to The Democratic Republic of Freedom, or DRF, a region that favours freedom, equality and democracy, where everyone can have a say. We encourage democratic values, but any type of nation is welcome! Our recent Regional Happenings include:

  • Our eighth Prime Minister has been elected as Zweites Preussen, serving a second term, and the new cabinet has been announced!

  • The DRF Chronicle has been taken over by Skundi and we look forward to the next edition!

  • #climatechangehappens



Embassies: The Clover Confederation, The Embassy, The Democratic Republic, Dauiland, The NewsStand, Bus Stop, Lardyland, The Sands, The united nations of liberalia, International Debating Area, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, NSDF, democratic union of free states, The North Eastern Federation of States, and 22 others.The Great Universe, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Free Alliance, Hollow Point, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, Universal Pact, Federation of Conservative Nations, Change, The Wolf Clan, The Stolkish Commonwealth, Thaecia, Laraniem, The Democratic Union, DRF Regional Court, Greater Middle East, Commonwealth of Geopolitics, Paris Agreement, Zentari, Environmental Protection Council, The Blue Ridge Coalition, India, and NationStates Recruitment Centre.

Construction of embassies with New Reich of Bunicken has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Capitalist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, International Federalist, Medium, Neutral, Regional Government, and 6 others.Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Social, and World Assembly.

The Democratic Republic of Freedom contains 36 nations, the 365th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Democratic Republic of Freedom

World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.

As a region, The Democratic Republic of Freedom is ranked 6,084th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Top-notch Nation of SkundiInoffensive Centrist Democracy“If life gives you lemons, then life isnít very generous”
2.The Call Me ZweiPreu of Zweites PreussenNew York Times Democracy“PreuŖen uber alles!”
3.The Non-Communist Free Union of The Co-Prosperity-SphereCapitalist Paradise“It's not pedophilia, it's ephebophilia.”
4.The United States of TylitInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Strength Makes Freedom”
5.The Seventh Republic of Benjamin Mark IINew York Times Democracy“Freedoms Shall Be Held Sacred”
6.The Commonwealth of Eurasia America and AfricaNew York Times Democracy“Pride and Industry”
7.The Wild Investment Corporation of CervelatAnarchy“Contented with little yet wishing for more.”
8.The Colony of Stolkish Embassy in the DRFCivil Rights Lovefest“Servite et Perplurima”
9.The Republic of New republic against radicalismNew York Times Democracy“No radical can meet the needs of all people ”
10.The Kingdom of Saint WelshMoralistic Democracy“May god protect our souls”
1234»

Last poll: “New Regional Motto”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Democratic Republic of Freedom Regional Message Board

Eugene1 wrote:Wow 35 nation's i remember when we had 10!

i remember when it was just me Skundi and Supremn

Matroyska wrote:i remember when it was just me Skundi and Supremn

And I remember being a noob at this game when it was us three back then

There are so many places all across the world that climate strikes took place. This was the largest climate change activism strike that has ever happened on earth till date.
There were many unique and interesting ways of getting people's attention such as Vancouver, B.C.'s "drop dead" strike, New York's strike with Greta Thunberg and many more.
There were strikes that happened in 156 nations across the globe and many were kids.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/climate-strike-vancouver-art-gallery-1.5291054

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/20/global-climate-strike-students-school-walkout-new-york-chicago-san-francisco/2373323001/

https://qz.com/africa/1712980/climate-strike-protests-in-africa-nairobi-cape-town-lagos/

What don't the government's get about climate change if the people want it. Why aren't the government's of the world changing and adapting to the people's needs?
It's because they aren't serious enough!

We have to take action now and that starts with cutting back emissions any way you can. Yes, money will be spent in making the world cleaner and that is what the government's are afraid of...spending more money but that is the only way as it will be much cheaper in the long run!

For Mother Earth!!

GreenWaters wrote:There are so many places all across the world that climate strikes took place. This was the largest climate change activism strike that has ever happened on earth till date.
There were many unique and interesting ways of getting people's attention such as Vancouver, B.C.'s "drop dead" strike, New York's strike with Greta Thunberg and many more.
There were strikes that happened in 156 nations across the globe and many were kids.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/climate-strike-vancouver-art-gallery-1.5291054

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/20/global-climate-strike-students-school-walkout-new-york-chicago-san-francisco/2373323001/

https://qz.com/africa/1712980/climate-strike-protests-in-africa-nairobi-cape-town-lagos/

What don't the government's get about climate change if the people want it. Why aren't the government's of the world changing and adapting to the people's needs?
It's because they aren't serious enough!

We have to take action now and that starts with cutting back emissions any way you can. Yes, money will be spent in making the world cleaner and that is what the government's are afraid of...spending more money but that is the only way as it will be much cheaper in the long run!

For Mother Earth!!

proud to be a part of the strike in my city, amazing to see that this problem is finally getting the recognition it deserves

GreenWaters wrote:There are so many places all across the world that climate strikes took place. This was the largest climate change activism strike that has ever happened on earth till date.
There were many unique and interesting ways of getting people's attention such as Vancouver, B.C.'s "drop dead" strike, New York's strike with Greta Thunberg and many more.
There were strikes that happened in 156 nations across the globe and many were kids.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/climate-strike-vancouver-art-gallery-1.5291054

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/09/20/global-climate-strike-students-school-walkout-new-york-chicago-san-francisco/2373323001/

https://qz.com/africa/1712980/climate-strike-protests-in-africa-nairobi-cape-town-lagos/

What don't the government's get about climate change if the people want it. Why aren't the government's of the world changing and adapting to the people's needs?
It's because they aren't serious enough!

We have to take action now and that starts with cutting back emissions any way you can. Yes, money will be spent in making the world cleaner and that is what the government's are afraid of...spending more money but that is the only way as it will be much cheaper in the long run!

For Mother Earth!!

Just let the free market fix it xd

So quick question...If my nation existed irl, would you actually live in it? despite the disgusting tax rate.

Arstotzzkka wrote:So quick question...If my nation existed irl, would you actually live in it? despite the disgusting tax rate.

No.

Arstotzzkka wrote:So quick question...If my nation existed irl, would you actually live in it? despite the disgusting tax rate.

I guess so, it seems quite a nice place.

But I donít get how your citizens can be cheerful with a 96% tax rate, please explain...

Skundi wrote:I guess so, it seems quite a nice place.

But I donít get how your citizens can be cheerful with a 96% tax rate, please explain...

I guess it's because everyone has everything covered in terms of healthcare and Financial security along with top notch education, they get about 6k in disposable income which isn't the greatest but it's not bad either, im trying to cut taxes but i still want to maintain high healthcare and education since that's where most of the tax money goes to.

edit:the poorest 10% even get 70k+ per year so that says alot.

Forum View

Advertisement