WA Delegate (non-executive): The Commonwealth of Handal Ands (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Parliament of The Democratic Union, Federation of Conservative Nations, The Embassy, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, Greater Middle East, The Wolf Clan, Union of Liberal Nations, The Clover Confederation, The Democratika, The Revolutionary Communist Alliance, Roman Byzantine Union, United States of America, The United Ascendancy, The Courts of The Democratic Union, Union of Free Nations, The United Empires of Carson, and 8 others.Montrandecs Neighbours, Oatland, Capitalist Paradise, The Allied Republic, Alvaria, New West Indies, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, and South Pacific.
Construction of embassies with The Democratic Republic has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Conservative, Democratic, Free Trade, Game Player, General Assembly, Independent, Liberal, Medium, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, and 4 others.Role Player, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Democratic Union
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Democratic Union is ranked 6,884th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Union of Kenis||Father Knows Best State||“für die Union”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Handal Ands||Father Knows Best State||“With the Strength of the People”|
|3.||The Confederacy of West Meranopirus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“West Meranopirus, Best Meranopirus”|
|4.||The Sacred Land of Lady Evelyn||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Get em Marlene!”|
|5.||The Democratic States of Libertua||New York Times Democracy||“With Hard Work Comes Success”|
|6.||The Republic of Doilandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ciao”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Sakarija||Capitalist Paradise||“Under the hand of the Divine”|
|8.||The Republic of Southern Prismata||New York Times Democracy||“Put coal back into coalition”|
|9.||The Island Nation of Caeris||Democratic Socialists||“Modus Omnibus in Rebus”|
|10.||The Republic of Lantica isles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Equality is key”|
Last poll: “Poll”
- : Embassy established between The Democratic Union and South Pacific.
- : The Empire of Larger Albania arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Confederacy of West Meranopirus arrived from Cheylor.
- : South west greenland- ceased to exist.
- : The United Tribes of Volians arrived from Terra Magna.
- : The Holy Empire of Sakarija arrived from Birb.
- : The Republic of Agualia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of Porto Verde of the region The Democratic Republic agreed to construct embassies.
- : Communist pigeon ceased to exist.
- : The Justice of Sawra arrived from New West Indies.
The Democratic Union Regional Message Board
That's ok, the forums are being used currently anyway.
Sorry for my late response.
From my personal experience and observations, I feel like when nations are given a role to do by the government, they will be far more active in the region and feel like they would really merge into the TDU community. I would also mandate that every citizen of TDU must do their service in the executive staff. This includes new citizens and current citizens as well. My reasoning for this would be to make sure that it is fair for everyone.
1) Personally, I want to see a far larger and broader community in TDU, that discusses a variety of topics not just regarding politics and takes part in fun roleplay. I would try to get to know the fellow citizens of TDU and poll them on what topics they would like to discuss and host debates to further discussion.
2) I would suggest the addition of activities such as debating and quizzes to create a fun and engaging experience for all our citizens.
East Meranopirus, I think that a Ministry of Public Affairs is necessary because citizens, in my opinion, should have an accountable government. We should have this ministry because citizens should not have to feel badly for any reason about asking members of the government any question directly. Instead, citizens would just contact this ministry if they wish to have anonymity regarding a question.
I don't think currently and in the past any citizens have had problems contacting government members. This ministry would seem pretty redundant to me, handling only very rare cases. Even so, how could they be kept anonymous, if it is ultimately under control of the government?
So, I think that regional TV can also be managed by the newspaper, but the fact that there is a special space for regional TV I consider it very important.
Arrrgh, lost track of time. It'll be started as soon as I have time.
Meanwhile, let's welcome our newest member, Larger Albania. I hope the welcome telegram will help you get settled in the region. If you have any questions you can contact Prime Minister East Meranopirus. We strongly suggest you join the World Assembly and endorse our Delegate Handal Ands.