by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .31,15131,15231,15331,15431,15531,15631,157. . .35,59135,592»

Arabian socialist union wrote:1 million zombies

Nuke Em

Great Algerstonia wrote:try throwing mjolnir at em. thatll keep em down, since the zombies cant move mjolnir at all.

oh wait, you arent worthy to hold mjolnir either...

ive got nothing

*Comes crashing down into the city, destroying a large group of zombies.* Why do you summon me? (This is a joke right?)

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:Summons stormbreaker

thats a bit much.

The Death Syndicate wrote:wait, what?
Does that mean by invading you, we lifted that curse from your lands?

nah, it was a very long time ago lol. it wasnt even on valsora, it was on a completely different map

Arabian socialist union wrote:1 million zombies

I'll send 10 Squads with a total of four APC's. Should be more than enough.

Lerasi, Reorganized Independent Nevada, and Arabian socialist union

The Death Syndicate wrote:OOC: total war it is. im not even gonna depose your dictator, though. just do some things.YEEEEEE

OwO

Did someone say war?

Arabian socialist union wrote:1 million zombies

So you saved less than none of the citizens.

New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics wrote:Nuke Em

That and, oh yeah, void em cause zombie don't exist in Valsora.

mk, why is this whole zombie thing even being considered canon lmao.

Great Algerstonia wrote:thats a bit much.nah, it was a very long time ago lol. it wasnt even on valsora, it was on a completely different map

The only people who can summon Stormbreaker and Mljonir is Me, NUSSR, Plaz and You.

Great Algerstonia wrote:thats a bit much.nah, it was a very long time ago lol. it wasnt even on valsora, it was on a completely different map

oh, oh ok.

Western Pakistan wrote:OwO

Did someone say war?

Why yes, yes I did.

Great Algerstonia wrote:thats a bit much.nah, it was a very long time ago lol. it wasnt even on valsora, it was on a completely different map

Nothing to much

Great Algerstonia wrote:mk, why is this whole zombie thing even being considered canon lmao.

It's not.

Arabian socialist union

Every Nation in The East Pacific wrote:im declaring war on Lerasi

(Reloads gun) so you have chosen death

Great Algerstonia wrote:mk, why is this whole zombie thing even being considered canon lmao.

It's not. Now I am going back to sleep.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:The only people who can summon Stormbreaker and Mljonir is Me, NUSSR, Plaz and You.

wonderful. that means theres four people that Odin has to decide from.

and I thought one loki was enough...there might be three soon

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:It's not. Now I am going back to sleep.

Why thank you. Sleep oh wise one.

Algerstonia is the best nation in tep

Every Nation in The East Pacific wrote:im declaring war on Lerasi

Me too. Retaliation for Great Algerstonia! *engages in massive battlecry*

Arabian socialist union wrote:(Reloads gun) so you have chosen death

if you take any sort of action against this nation you have effectively taken action against every nation in this region

Algerstonia is the best nation in tep wrote:Me too. Retaliation for Great Algerstonia! *engages in massive battlecry*

High altitude bombing intensifies

Great Algerstonia wrote:wonderful. that means theres four people that Odin has to decide from.

and I thought one loki was enough...there might be three soon

Mljonir is hidden and Stormbreaker....Well it is in NUSSR's hands for right now. But their ie also 2 other legendary items... Odin's spear and Loki's Spear, try and find those in the wreckage of Asgard.

With the courts down, Öber and Haldrik quickly pass laws that segregate Neko’s, joining Jürgen and Altmark in segregationist states.

Every Nation in The East Pacific wrote:if you take any sort of action against this nation you have effectively taken action against every nation in this region

Including TDS himself. BUT WAIT. Doesn't that mean that I also declare war on me?

New pruthenia

Lerasi wrote:Including TDS himself. BUT WAIT. Doesn't that mean that I also declare war on me?

pretty much. you are effectively at war with yourself now. its funny how reality works nowadays. :P

«12. . .31,15131,15231,15331,15431,15531,15631,157. . .35,59135,592»

Advertisement