by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .32,67232,67332,67432,67532,67632,67732,678. . .33,58733,588»

New Jamisonia wrote:Thats nothing compared to what has been said here.

I don’t know.... that’s about as bad as it gets.

Okay, yes I have seen worse here, but you know what I mean.

The Death Syndicate wrote:let us see... you are north of all of my trade routes, so they come from the south.
Also, that isn't how war works. You can't just pull out a magic card that says you have whatever ship that happens to be a perfect counter.

LoGiC

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:^<^ No such thing as free healthcare if you pay a sh1tload of tax money for it. But you knew that already.

Paying a tad more for a perfectly functioning free-at-usage healthcare system would be wonderful in an almost-perfect world. Shame that we don't live in that world, as the health minister is barely capable enough to not be thrown into an insane asylum, the failure that is the current government has failed to get prescription meds and the ones we do get are third rate and produced God-knows-where, the public healthcare system is being sold off to private companies which are also owned by friends of the government - which in turn makes you pay triple for every single procedure. Can't wait for the SocDems to be thrown to the curb in the near future.

The Death Syndicate wrote:let us see... you are north of all of my trade routes, so they come from the south.
Also, that isn't how war works. You can't just pull out a magic card that says you have whatever ship that happens to be a perfect counter.

Yep, I can't use magic. Your right about that

What I am going to do is send what ships I do have to their proper fronts for good defense.

Brethren wrote:I smile back and sit down in the grass.

I sit down close to you, but letting you have space. The birds sing gently around us.

I'm abouta due from 48hrs of Sleep Deprivation.

I keep slipping in and out of sleep. Only a few... More minutes...

Gorbastan wrote:I'm abouta due from 48hrs of Sleep Deprivation.

I keep slipping in and out of sleep. Only a few... More minutes...

Watch out for sleep paralysis.

New Jamisonia wrote:Yep, I can't use magic. Your right about that

What I am going to do is send what ships I do have to their proper fronts for good defense.

...
Im gonna look through your dispatches and fact books to see if you have established what you have in your navy.

Minecraft: *getting or has bees now*

Me: *crying that Xbox 360 Minecraft isn't getting updates anymore ;.;*

The Death Syndicate wrote:...
Im gonna look through your dispatches and fact books to see if you have established what you have in your navy.

Oh look through the Jamisonian empire factbooks

New Jamisonia wrote:Yep, I can't use magic. Your right about that

What I am going to do is send what ships I do have to their proper fronts for good defense.

But I can...

New Jamisonia wrote:Oh look through the Jamisonian empire factbooks

Why was the nation DEAT?

The Death Syndicate wrote:...
Im gonna look through your dispatches and fact books to see if you have established what you have in your navy.

New Jamisonia wrote:Yep, I can't use magic. Your right about that

What I am going to do is send what ships I do have to their proper fronts for good defense.

Can you two stop arguing and fight already? I want to see bloodshed.

New Jamisonia wrote:Oh look through the Jamisonian empire factbooks

Ok, because if I have nothing to base a war post on and you say
"this ship has a super gun that kills everything, it says it in my factbooks"
and I can't find your factbook I would be very confused.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Why was the nation DEAT?

Oh i dont remember...
being to cool

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Wersh wrote:I sit down close to you, but letting you have space. The birds sing gently around us.

My arms and legs slowly disappear inside my hoodie. I breathe more calmly and wipe the last tears from my eyes.

Brethren wrote:My arms and legs slowly disappear inside my hoodie. I breathe more calmly and wipe the last tears from my eyes.

Ooh, is this a magician?

A civilian government is created in New Öber, with a territorial governor being appointed.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Ok, because if I have nothing to base a war post on and you say
"this ship has a super gun that kills everything, it says it in my factbooks"
and I can't find your factbook I would be very confused.

I would never say that, you dont control what I say, sorry bud

Wiranath wrote:Paying a tad more for a perfectly functioning free-at-usage healthcare system would be wonderful in an almost-perfect world. Shame that we don't live in that world, as the health minister is barely capable enough to not be thrown into an insane asylum, the failure that is the current government has failed to get prescription meds and the ones we do get are third rate and produced God-knows-where, the public healthcare system is being sold off to private companies which are also owned by friends of the government - which in turn makes you pay triple for every single procedure. Can't wait for the SocDems to be thrown to the curb in the near future.

Nerd Wiranath making nerd paragraphs once again... :P

New Jamisonia wrote:I would never say that, you dont control what I say, sorry bud

yeah I get it, you like to troll.
How uh... how do you have so many active armed militants?!

The Death Syndicate wrote:yeah I get it, you like to troll.
How uh... how do you have so many active armed militants?!

Jamisonia is not trolling at all.

Great Algerstonia wrote:Jamisonia is not trolling at all.

fine, make jokes

The Death Syndicate wrote:yeah I get it, you like to troll.
How uh... how do you have so many active armed militants?!

I'm a militarized state;very cautious

Great Algerstonia wrote:Nerd Wiranath making nerd paragraphs once again... :P

Nerd Wiranath is angry at pensioners and college-aged adults for voting SocDem after being lied to repeatedly. How can you vote for a party which promises to increase pensions, said party lowers them and you still vote them in?! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

«12. . .32,67232,67332,67432,67532,67632,67732,678. . .33,58733,588»

Advertisement