by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,02033,02133,02233,02333,02433,02533,026. . .35,56135,562»

The five of you combined suck at keeping the RMB alive.

Michael kudryashov

Kampf Empire wrote:The five of you combined suck at keeping the RMB alive.

Hmmm .... you suck big crusty toes!!!

Dreamersistan wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmm the Lords vote... the Brexiteers bloat..............

Oh the fun never stops.........

<continues to paint>

Please continue, I want a fairy tale on brexit.

Talitoa wrote:Please continue, I want a fairy tale on brexit.

Heyo : ) I'm currently doing a castle and a little thing that's like... a magical... i dunno, waterfall i suppose. Whenever i get a moment.

Fairytale on brexit eh? Hmmmmmmmm. It could be done easily, tbh...

Essian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.

Finally, something that can survive Phil Swift

Michael kudryashov

Wheres that dreamer guy gone 🤔

Brethren wrote:Jossiah shakes his head again.

"Can I have a hint? I'm not really good with reading visual cues..."

ImperFeudal wrote:IMF NEWS (as everybody is doing it like this :V)
Border issues
The militia today arrested 8 people in the village near the border between ImperFeudal and Lerasi, apparently the people were from the domain of Lerasi, tried to make an sabotage on a industrial building in the area, but the militia caught them on the scene, They seemed to be trying to explode a "truck bomb", people were taken to jail until they decided what to do with them, in addition to that they crossed the border illegally, since they had never registered their entry

The soldiers confiscated the bombs for military use, the truck was destroyed, in addition to the border being militarized, putting an half division of militia guarding the border.

The government apologizes for the terrorists, but demands extradition and demilitarization of thr border. The event does not warrant such extreme military action, and thus Lerasi does not condone such action.

Michael kudryashov wrote:Wheres that dreamer guy gone 🤔

You've been here before. Who are you?

Wirrabuk wrote:Heyo : ) I'm currently doing a castle and a little thing that's like... a magical... i dunno, waterfall i suppose. Whenever i get a moment.

Fairytale on brexit eh? Hmmmmmmmm. It could be done easily, tbh...

The opposite of waterfall is firefly Can't wait to see it.

Wersh wrote:"Can I have a hint? I'm not really good with reading visual cues..."

"Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic. The color purple is a rare occurring color in nature and as a result is often seen as having sacred meaning. Lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are considered delicate and precious."

Source: https://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-purple/

When there's heavy rain.

Aivintis wrote:"Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic. The color purple is a rare occurring color in nature and as a result is often seen as having sacred meaning. Lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are considered delicate and precious."

Source: https://www.bourncreative.com/meaning-of-the-color-purple/

This guy is your stereotypical clueless, gentle, nerdy boi.

Everidaes centauri

Hello I need help!!

Just a quick reminder to all of y'all. Marsupials aren't just idiots and lazy folks. They are also highly organized and ruthless killers.

Created by TEP's very own Emberwood Coast, we've got here some pictures that will tell you the awful truth about marsupials. Think on them the next time you suspect someone you're close to of being a marsupial or a marsupial sympathizer. Do the right thing. Report them to the authorities.


Read dispatch

Hi guys

Everidaes centauri wrote:Hello I need help!!

Wherefore needest thou help?

Everidaes centauri

Pakitsk wrote:Wherefore needest thou help?

I need help to become a big baddest Alien Empire that is feared through all four Pacifics!

But I dunno where to start!

Pakitsk wrote:Wherefore needest thou help?

Oh warden, my warden...

how i've missed thee

Lerasi wrote:The government apologizes for the terrorists, but demands extradition and demilitarization of thr border. The event does not warrant such extreme military action, and thus Lerasi does not condone such action.

The National Chancellor apologizes for the militarization, apparently it was sued by the military general, to whom he was demoted, the necessary military are still stationed.

Pakitsk wrote:Just a quick reminder to all of y'all. Marsupials aren't just idiots and lazy folks. They are also highly organized and ruthless killers.
Created by TEP's very own Emberwood Coast, we've got here some pictures that will tell you the awful truth about marsupials. Think on them the next time you suspect someone you're close to of being a marsupial or a marsupial sympathizer. Do the right thing. Report them to the authorities.


Read dispatch

I'm getting tired of the 'marsupial' bullsh*t.

Peatiktist wrote:I'm getting tired of the 'marsupial' bullsh*t.

Same.

Peatiktist wrote:I'm getting tired of the 'marsupial' bullsh*t.

Shavara wrote:Same.

Likewise.

Everidaes centauri

Anyone?

Shavara wrote:Same.

Asendavia wrote:Likewise.

They ask themselves why we're down to 6th largest region.

Then they kick another 50 people.

Everidaes centauri

For all of Forsaken me you will all die at my hand

«12. . .33,02033,02133,02233,02333,02433,02533,026. . .35,56135,562»

Advertisement