by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,75633,75733,75833,75933,76033,76133,762. . .35,70035,701»

Euricanis wrote:But... what miracle of sad evolution would create a noticeable bright orange reptile?

It's a warning...

Brethren wrote:Corn snake. Rat snake. IIRC some morphs of garter snake.

No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

Lerasi wrote:It's a warning...

A warning so that the dragon’s prey can run away and not die?

Dreamersistan wrote:No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

Ohhhh beautiful. Is that a monitor?

Lerasi wrote:Mascot question mark?

That actually Sounds Great!

Brethren wrote:Corn snake. Rat snake. IIRC some morphs of garter snake.

Okay, dragon.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:A Character Introduction for your Leader. Let the Introduction be a Rap.

Bet

Brethren wrote:Ohhhh beautiful. Is that a monitor?

Yep

It's a DRAGON btw : )

Guys! What time should my parade RP begin IRL so that people can watch???

Dreamersistan wrote:No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

No one Expects the East Pacific InQuisition!!!

Dreamersistan wrote:Yep

*smug geek sounds*

EPSL

EPSL or East Pacific Football League is a Soccer Association for the TEP where countries and their domestic leagues participate in a monthly soccer tournament where we do the world cup! If you are interested. Well just say you want to join!

Want to host the next World Cup?

If you wish to host the next world cup you must do the following. IN A TELEGRAM. 1. Give a list of 3 - 10 cities that will host world cup stadiums. (Stadiums that have at least capacity to hold 50,000 person(s). If stadiums are already present then they will be renovated to match the theme of the world cup.) 2. Provide funds for said stadiums, security, transportation, and housing infrastructure. 3. Provide information on the safety of your country and cities. Then provide evidence to attest to how safe your country and cities are. 4. The World Cup has a goal of 50% participation and interest out of the cities that will host the World Cup, as well as giving each city a ¨Fan Zone(s)¨ (hopefully more than 1) where there will be a 3 or more story building for people to come together can watch the world cup, eat, shop. It should be like a World Cup mall. Where vendors can come and sell their products to people, and people can watch their favorite team play. Can you hit that goal and provide a Fan Zone(s)?

___________________

1. Volinovia (1/3/0)
2. Mangre (5/0/2) - 1 World Cup
3. Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich (4/2/1)
4. Karatol-Advenra (1/3/0)
5. The Imperial Union of Rus (1/1/2)
6. Lerasi (2/3/0)
7. Zukchiva (3/3/1)
8. Terreich und Preussen (0/2/1)
9. Osterreich und Ungarn (3/2/0)
10. ImperFeudal (0/0/0)
11. Danelaw Scandinavia (5/1/0)
12. Euricanis (0/1/0)
13. Slagenseter Forn (1/0/0)
14. Onofria (0/0/0)
15. Kampf Empire (0/1/0)
16. New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics (1/0/0)
17.Shavara (0/1/0)
18. Kilkire (0/1/0)
20. Chile-Paraguay (1/0/0)
21. Grand Petaria (0/1/0)
22. Arpino (1/0/0)
23. Plazland
24. Great Algerstonia (0/0/0)
25. Slatos (0/0/0)
26. Levantin (0/0/0)
27. Rage Mage (0/0/0)
28. Nova-Columbia (0/0/0)
29. New Maiya (0/0/0)
30. The New Wisconsin Empire (0/0/0)
31. Hohenzburg (0/0/0)
32. The Waaa (0/0/0)
33. Nua Connorland (0/0/0)
34. Antarritah (0/0/0)

BIDS -
1. Danelaw Scandinavia - $15B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
Lorraine, Novengr, Vlegas, Wravern, Bavarton, Saline, Helsinki, and Stockholm.
-
2. Slagenseter Forn - $13B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
New Haelger, New Fedan, Beldust, Drelkest, New Uester
-
Kilkire - $18B
-
1. Nua-Killarney, Lemrock, Béal Feirste, Cill Chainnigh, Aigéan City, Gaillimh.
-

Read factbook

Update: I just realized Group E was not in the drawing for some reason... SO find it here because I can not remember it! I know it was Shav and Rus.

Also, want to advertise something? We have an open slot!

Grossvietnam wrote:Guys! What time should my parade RP begin IRL so that people can watch???

Somewhere loads of People could see it, like in a City. But then, Traffic.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Somewhere loads of People could see it, like in a City. But then, Traffic.

I mean the time for broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Brethren wrote:*smug geek sounds*

Dreamersistan wrote:Yep

For the edification of the RMB

It's an actual DRAGON : )

#FactsOverSnideComments
#FactsDontCareAboutYourPretendInternetKnowledge

I've seen Komodos up close, I would not want to be in a situation where there wasn't a steel barrier between us

Grossvietnam wrote:I mean the broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Probably just before sundown... People are getting off work, people want to relax and do stuff with their families.

Volinovia wrote:Probably just before sundown... People are getting off work, people want to relax and do stuff with their families.

what about now?

Grossvietnam wrote:what about now?

Probably too late.

Dreamersistan wrote:#FactsOverSnideComments
#FactsDontCareAboutYourPretendInternetKnowledge

I've seen Komodos up close, I would not want to be in a situation where there wasn't a steel barrier between us

Hey, my reptile geekery may be in its early phase but it's not fake.

Grossvietnam wrote:what about now?

Volinovia wrote:Probably too late.

Vol is right, but feel free to do it if u like

Brethren wrote:Hey, my reptile geekery may be in its early phase but it's not fake.

Not YOU, dimwit, i was making a slanted dig

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Grossvietnam wrote:I mean the time for broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Is time in the Planet Faster? Slower? Or just like Earth?

Volinovia wrote:
EPSL

EPSL or East Pacific Football League is a Soccer Association for the TEP where countries and their domestic leagues participate in a monthly soccer tournament where we do the world cup! If you are interested. Well just say you want to join!

Want to host the next World Cup?

If you wish to host the next world cup you must do the following. IN A TELEGRAM. 1. Give a list of 3 - 10 cities that will host world cup stadiums. (Stadiums that have at least capacity to hold 50,000 person(s). If stadiums are already present then they will be renovated to match the theme of the world cup.) 2. Provide funds for said stadiums, security, transportation, and housing infrastructure. 3. Provide information on the safety of your country and cities. Then provide evidence to attest to how safe your country and cities are. 4. The World Cup has a goal of 50% participation and interest out of the cities that will host the World Cup, as well as giving each city a ¨Fan Zone(s)¨ (hopefully more than 1) where there will be a 3 or more story building for people to come together can watch the world cup, eat, shop. It should be like a World Cup mall. Where vendors can come and sell their products to people, and people can watch their favorite team play. Can you hit that goal and provide a Fan Zone(s)?

___________________

1. Volinovia (1/3/0)
2. Mangre (5/0/2) - 1 World Cup
3. Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich (4/2/1)
4. Karatol-Advenra (1/3/0)
5. The Imperial Union of Rus (1/1/2)
6. Lerasi (2/3/0)
7. Zukchiva (3/3/1)
8. Terreich und Preussen (0/2/1)
9. Osterreich und Ungarn (3/2/0)
10. ImperFeudal (0/0/0)
11. Danelaw Scandinavia (5/1/0)
12. Euricanis (0/1/0)
13. Slagenseter Forn (1/0/0)
14. Onofria (0/0/0)
15. Kampf Empire (0/1/0)
16. New Union of Sovereign Soviet Republics (1/0/0)
17.Shavara (0/1/0)
18. Kilkire (0/1/0)
20. Chile-Paraguay (1/0/0)
21. Grand Petaria (0/1/0)
22. Arpino (1/0/0)
23. Plazland
24. Great Algerstonia (0/0/0)
25. Slatos (0/0/0)
26. Levantin (0/0/0)
27. Rage Mage (0/0/0)
28. Nova-Columbia (0/0/0)
29. New Maiya (0/0/0)
30. The New Wisconsin Empire (0/0/0)
31. Hohenzburg (0/0/0)
32. The Waaa (0/0/0)
33. Nua Connorland (0/0/0)
34. Antarritah (0/0/0)

BIDS -
1. Danelaw Scandinavia - $15B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
Lorraine, Novengr, Vlegas, Wravern, Bavarton, Saline, Helsinki, and Stockholm.
-
2. Slagenseter Forn - $13B (1 Vote)
CITIES
-
New Haelger, New Fedan, Beldust, Drelkest, New Uester
-
Kilkire - $18B
-
1. Nua-Killarney, Lemrock, Béal Feirste, Cill Chainnigh, Aigéan City, Gaillimh.
-

Read factbook

Update: I just realized Group E was not in the drawing for some reason... SO find it here because I can not remember it! I know it was Shav and Rus.

Also, want to advertise something? We have an open slot!

Me.
You want to see the World Cup but you don't have anything to drink? Well have the New Exclusive Dr. Dream, if allows your dreams to come true, gives you energy and a good time. So go to the World Cup and get the Exclusive Drink there!!!

Brethren wrote:*drags self into RMB crying*

They're all at the table.

*instantly hugs you* What's wrong?

Jaden divides up the food with a smile.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Is time in the Planet Faster? Slower? Or just like Earth?

Like Earth in time. It just has the size of Jupiter. So tonight ICT, the parade celebrating 160th year of Grossvietnamese People's Armed Forces

«12. . .33,75633,75733,75833,75933,76033,76133,762. . .35,70035,701»

Advertisement