by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .33,75633,75733,75833,75933,76033,76133,762. . .42,56942,570»

Brethren wrote:Corn snake. Rat snake. IIRC some morphs of garter snake.

No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

Lerasi wrote:It's a warning...

A warning so that the dragonís prey can run away and not die?

Dreamersistan wrote:No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

Ohhhh beautiful. Is that a monitor?

Lerasi wrote:Mascot question mark?

That actually Sounds Great!

Brethren wrote:Corn snake. Rat snake. IIRC some morphs of garter snake.

Okay, dragon.

Haviluthen

Haviluthen

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:A Character Introduction for your Leader. Let the Introduction be a Rap.

Bet

Brethren wrote:Ohhhh beautiful. Is that a monitor?

Yep

It's a DRAGON btw : )

Brethren and Haviluthen

Guys! What time should my parade RP begin IRL so that people can watch???

Dreamersistan wrote:No one expects the Orange Inquisition!

No one Expects the East Pacific InQuisition!!!

Dreamersistan wrote:Yep

*smug geek sounds*

Peatiktist, Dreamersistan, and Haviluthen

nation=volinovia/detail=factbook/id=1258041

Update: I just realized Group E was not in the drawing for some reason... SO find it here because I can not remember it! I know it was Shav and Rus.

Also, want to advertise something? We have an open slot!

Grossvietnam wrote:Guys! What time should my parade RP begin IRL so that people can watch???

Somewhere loads of People could see it, like in a City. But then, Traffic.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Somewhere loads of People could see it, like in a City. But then, Traffic.

I mean the time for broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Haviluthen

Brethren wrote:*smug geek sounds*

Dreamersistan wrote:Yep

For the edification of the RMB

It's an actual DRAGON : )

#FactsOverSnideComments
#FactsDontCareAboutYourPretendInternetKnowledge

I've seen Komodos up close, I would not want to be in a situation where there wasn't a steel barrier between us

Brethren and Haviluthen

Grossvietnam wrote:I mean the broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Probably just before sundown... People are getting off work, people want to relax and do stuff with their families.

Volinovia wrote:Probably just before sundown... People are getting off work, people want to relax and do stuff with their families.

what about now?

Grossvietnam wrote:what about now?

Probably too late.

Dreamersistan wrote:#FactsOverSnideComments
#FactsDontCareAboutYourPretendInternetKnowledge

I've seen Komodos up close, I would not want to be in a situation where there wasn't a steel barrier between us

Hey, my reptile geekery may be in its early phase but it's not fake.

Dreamersistan and Haviluthen

Grossvietnam wrote:what about now?

Volinovia wrote:Probably too late.

Vol is right, but feel free to do it if u like

Brethren wrote:Hey, my reptile geekery may be in its early phase but it's not fake.

Not YOU, dimwit, i was making a slanted dig

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Volinovia, Brethren, and Haviluthen

Grossvietnam wrote:I mean the time for broadcasting of the parade. Because the the parade occurs on a planet with the size of Jupiter

Is time in the Planet Faster? Slower? Or just like Earth?

Volinovia wrote:nation=volinovia/detail=factbook/id=1258041

Update: I just realized Group E was not in the drawing for some reason... SO find it here because I can not remember it! I know it was Shav and Rus.

Also, want to advertise something? We have an open slot!

Me.
You want to see the World Cup but you don't have anything to drink? Well have the New Exclusive Dr. Dream, if allows your dreams to come true, gives you energy and a good time. So go to the World Cup and get the Exclusive Drink there!!!

Brethren wrote:*drags self into RMB crying*

They're all at the table.

*instantly hugs you* What's wrong?

Jaden divides up the food with a smile.

Brethren and Haviluthen

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Is time in the Planet Faster? Slower? Or just like Earth?

Like Earth in time. It just has the size of Jupiter. So tonight ICT, the parade celebrating 160th year of Grossvietnamese People's Armed Forces

Haviluthen

Havil is the good guy 🐍
Dolphinism is the big bad

«12. . .33,75633,75733,75833,75933,76033,76133,762. . .42,56942,570»

Advertisement