by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,51939,52039,52139,52239,52339,52439,525. . .41,29841,299»

Kianhua wrote:
Central Bank

YUEN() CSI: 0.104
For reference, 1 can get you a sliced loaf of white bread.

FOREX

Nation Currency and CSI

Exchange Rate

Shavara San Sierran Pesetas CSI: 0.008

1 Peseta=0.077/1=13 Pesetas

Volinovian Marcs CSI: 0.069 (nice)

1 Marc=0.663/1=1.50 Marcs

Karatol-Advenran Porets CSI: 0.390 (sweet mother of-)

1 Poret=3.75/1=0.267 Porets

___

_____

___

_____

___

_____

Read factbook


All Valsoran nations who want to trade with me, please send me your economic info (GDP, Average Income, Tax rate, Wealth Gap; must be from own, not from NS Stats).

tfw I already did

Levantin wrote:Including throwing me under the bus for oil....

I think u made a great move, sacrificing ur country in the name of creating action and interest for the bored RMBers. Ur sacrifice will not go in vain

In other news, Valve put a lot of replay into HL: Alyx. I now am dying to have every FPS in the future be on VR

Shavara wrote:tfw I already did

tfw you can't think about GDP, average income, tax rate, and wealth gap if your life depended on it

Press Conference

"Hello, I am Police Chief Gregory Blake, of the Paragould Police Department. As many of you know last night there was a large and extremely dangerous shootout in Downtown Paragould during a rally for Parliament members. We currently do not know who is behind the attacks but we do know that there were 5 gunmen who participated in the shooting. The Paragould Police Department would like to extend its gratitude to all the agencies that came to help deal with this situation as it unfolded. We know now that the lives of 24 Civilians, 5 Officers, and 3 Parliament members were taken in this attack.

The current theory from the VIB is that this is another in the string of attacks committed by the domestic terrorist organization the VFBV. The VFBV has had many running with our Law Enforcement personnel before and is responsible for a growing list of crimes committed by them. We are working with the nation's best in investigation, location, and law enforcement personnel to bring those responsible for this act into custody. The five shooters that partook in the shooting have all passed away due to injuries sustained during the gunfight.

As stated previously the Paragould Police Department wishes to extend its gratitude to the following agencies. The Paragould State Police, The Paragould County Sheriff's Office, the Merrygold Police Department, the Volinovian Marshalls Office, the West Beach Police Department, and the Volinovian Bureau of Investigations. All of these great Law Enforcement Agencies had men on the ground in the firefight during the 6-hour long gunfight.

The area in which the gunfight happened will be closed until further notice. And I have been asked by the Volinovian Bureau of Investigations to only give this information. We thank you for your cooperation.

This is also the statement for the Merrygold Police Department, the West Beach Police Department, and the Paragould County Sheriff's Office. The Paragould State Police will be making a statement at a later date."

and cake

Im finna going to simultaneously fill in the Portuguese void, get back on the map and add a crapton of new species at. The. Same. Time. By use of the ailen space bat technique of ISOTing a nation from the ironclaw tabletop campaign setting.

Kianhua wrote:
Central Bank

YUEN() CSI: 0.104
For reference, 1 can get you a sliced loaf of white bread.

FOREX

Nation Currency and CSI

Exchange Rate

Shavara San Sierran Pesetas CSI: 0.008

1 Peseta=0.077/1=13 Pesetas

Volinovian Marcs CSI: 0.069 (nice)

1 Marc=0.663/1=1.50 Marcs

Karatol-Advenran Porets CSI: 0.390 (sweet mother of-)

1 Poret=3.75/1=0.267 Porets

___

_____

___

_____

___

_____

Read factbook


All Valsoran nations who want to trade with me, please send me your economic info (GDP, Average Income, Tax rate, Wealth Gap; must be from own, not from NS Stats).

GDP: 260 Trillion
Average Income: 75,500
Tax Rate: 20%
Wealth Gap: 4.0

(Don't know if this is good. I go by the NS stat for Econ)

Levantin wrote:....yes.

He's bacc. Finally.

You know ittttt. Hey. How are affairs in your great nation?

Kianhua wrote:President Min-Li Kuang and the Department of Foreign Affairs expresses dismay over the action. As the statement from the President's office quotes:

"We never have had to censor the media to keep the people properly informed, for it is not the responsibility of the state to ensure they the people are properly informed. It is the people's responsibility." - President Min-Li Kuang

*STATE DEPARTMENT CABLE*
We express support to your President's statement on the need for protection of media in Karatol-Advenra. Government should not be in the business of media censorship. It is a slippery slope. *end of transmission*

The Death Syndicate wrote:you will get your fair share of it, and also some nice, new, shiny factories by the time I leave.
And your troops will be well rested after their somewhat forced vacation to nonscio.

Who has oil? I WANT OIL

Las Anod wrote:You know ittttt. Hey. How are affairs in your great nation?*STATE DEPARTMENT CABLE*
We express support to your President's statement on the need for protection of media in Karatol-Advenra. Government should not be in the business of media censorship. It is a slippery slope. *end of transmission*Who has oil? I WANT OIL

Er... not so great. I have become the Saddam Hussein of Valsora and am about to be invaded and crushed.

Las Anod wrote:Who has oil? I WANT OIL

....
I grow oil in mega farms utilizing a heavily GMO gumweed plant that uses oil to retain moisture... oil that happens to burn like jet fuel and optimal for gas turbines.
The GMO part simply increases the amount of oil in the plant.

Dreamersistan wrote:I think u made a great move, sacrificing ur country in the name of creating action and interest for the bored RMBers. Ur sacrifice will not go in vain

In other news, Valve put a lot of replay into HL: Alyx. I now am dying to have every FPS in the future be on VR

Thx, that was sort of the point. It gets even better after they invade tho.... just wait.

Levantin wrote:Thx, that was sort of the point. It gets even better after they invade tho.... just wait.

Just saying, you made me want to come out of Hiatus.
Thanks!(?)

Las Anod? I thought I was seeing ghost for a moment there.

Levantin wrote:Er... not so great. I have become the Saddam Hussein of Valsora and am about to be invaded and crushed.

lmfao. Who wants to invade you?

The Death Syndicate wrote:....
I grow oil in mega farms utilizing a heavily GMO gumweed plant that uses oil to retain moisture... oil that happens to burn like jet fuel and optimal for gas turbines.
The GMO part simply increases the amount of oil in the plant.

ooc: is there a way of knowing which country has which resources?
IC: i see a trade deal happening very soon between our two countries.

Levantin wrote:Thx, that was sort of the point. It gets even better after they invade tho.... just wait.

I will : )

I'm writing a mystery novella about a billionaire's son being killed during lockdown in a youth hostel. And I'm plotting the Star Wars trilogy with Dark Jedi and the power of the Whills.

But after that, I'd love to do a thriller about a genius dictator who's looking to sow chaos in the world after his country's been sidelined by economic sanctions, and how he tricks different countries and causes World War 3 by turning nations against each other, exposing secrets, driving countries to civil war.

Can't wait for more explosions!i!i!

Las Anod wrote:lmfao. Who wants to invade you?
ooc: is there a way of knowing which country has which resources?
IC: i see a trade deal happening very soon between our two countries.

Kilkire, Kampf, TDS, Danelaw, San Sierra (Shavara), and maybe one other.

At least I have Dubokia on my side though.

Marrabuk wrote:Las Anod? I thought I was seeing ghost for a moment there.

LOL. Well if it isnt our WA delegate the great Marr. Nice to see you here mate.
Sorry for the one day coup. I hoe the perpetrators have been punished.

Levantin wrote:Kilkire, Kampf, TDS, Danelaw, San Sierra (Shavara), and maybe one other.

At least I have Dubokia on my side though.

World War L

Everytime u crush some country, u should write

'Take this L'

Las Anod wrote:lmfao. Who wants to invade you?
ooc: is there a way of knowing which country has which resources?
IC: i see a trade deal happening very soon between our two countries.

OOC: IDK, just based off of what the countries are based off of and then guess what resources they may have; ex Unistan being Africa means salt and gold, and other various minerals depending on where.
IC: The AOS will be more than happy to sell not on the bio-fuel but also the seeds and processing techniques to you... for an 8% cut of all resources and money generated by these assets.
However, should you give us land to develop ourselves, we will handle everything for you at no costs but an increase in our cut to 18%.

Levantin wrote:Kilkire, Kampf, TDS, Danelaw, San Sierra (Shavara), and maybe one other.

At least I have Dubokia on my side though.

Two of the invading countries, I've either designed or am currently designing a tank for!

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Censorship on Media

Map/s Affected: Valsora, and Terra

Ping/s:
Kianhua
Shavara (San Sierra)
Grossvietnam

Due to the Spread of Fake News spreading like Wildfire throughout the Country, Multiple Media outlets were Investigated to be Bribed by the Rebels to spread Fake news and Chaos through out the Country, President Ruchni Partiin has Sent a New Article to Congress, Censoring media and to be Controlled by the Government, and the Biggest Media outlets would Be all Replaced by the Republic Daily media Outlet, Controlled directly by the Government, and surprisingly, Congress accepted the New Article, declaring Article no. 19 to be Passed, all media Outlets were to be Controlled by the Government it would Fully be in Effect next Week, but the Big Media outlets were immedietly Controlled by the Government, forming the Republic Daily media, and Publishing its first ever Newspaper.

nation=karatol-advenra/detail=factbook/id=1340256

Imperator Đại Quốc supports the need of managing the quality of media with help from the authorities, but the Imperator implies that excessive measures can lead to the opposite result. And the Imperator would like to help the NRAF with cyberwarfare specialists.

Slagenseter Forn wrote:Two of the invading countries, I've either designed or am currently designing a tank for!

Oh, can I get some help from you in that field?

The Death Syndicate wrote:OOC: IDK, just based off of what the countries are based off of and then guess what resources they may have; ex Unistan being Africa means salt and gold, and other various minerals depending on where.
IC: The AOS will be more than happy to sell not on the bio-fuel but also the seeds and processing techniques to you... for an 8% cut of all resources and money generated by these assets.
However, should you give us land to develop ourselves, we will handle everything for you at no costs but an increase in our cut to 18%.

Unistan is Middle East too smh. Especially given the total lack of African nations.

Today and Tomorrow are the last days to sign up for the Olympics. So if you want to be in the upcoming Olympics then sign here.

«12. . .39,51939,52039,52139,52239,52339,52439,525. . .41,29841,299»

Advertisement