by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,52139,52239,52339,52439,52539,52639,527. . .41,48441,485»

And do I smell the flames of rage?

Slagenseter Forn wrote:No need, I doubt it'll get to the point where I am unable to design tanks.

Ah

The tank I am thinking of is relatively simple, it is more along the lines of an engineering Korp demolition tonk, so I can make a basic photoshop outline

DarKspawnerreich wrote:M smiles and eats some for the food and then speaks into a monitor. Allowing the subjects to hear. "Kill each other." He orders.

The Nekos, being so thoroughly broken, will never hurt their human masters even when told to.
Instead, they let themselves be slaughtered.

The Angel of Charity

Your leader receives a telegram sent from President Bachir Al-Petra.

"It seems that we have a mutual conflict with the west. Levantin is at war with an international coalition headed by the same nations that your men are dying on the battlefields of Orientalis to defeat. Our martyrs demand avenging.

I believe that an alliance against the Great Enemy is the only path to victory."

Levantin wrote:The Angel of Charity

Your leader receives a telegram sent from President Bachir Al-Petra.

"It seems that we have a mutual conflict with the west. Levantin is at war with an international coalition headed by the same nations that your men are dying on the battlefields of Orientalis to defeat. Our martyrs demand avenging.

I believe that an alliance against the Great Enemy is the only path to victory."

OH NO!

Shavara wrote:
OH NO!

Don't fret, battle brother, for he shall be more than preoccupied with my fleet.

Kianhua wrote:President Min-Li Kuang and the Department of Foreign Affairs expresses dismay over the action. As the statement from the President's office quotes:

"We never have had to censor the media to keep the people properly informed, for it is not the responsibility of the state to ensure they the people are properly informed. It is the people's responsibility." - President Min-Li Kuang

Grossvietnam wrote:Imperator Đại Quốc supports the need of managing the quality of media with help from the authorities, but the Imperator implies that excessive measures can lead to the opposite result. And the Imperator would like to help the NRAF with cyberwarfare specialists.

President Ruchnii Partiin went to a Press conference with the "Independent" Media's camera's Pointed at the President, then started his Response:

"The Rebels are using the People, to fight us, if we Countinue to make the Media free, the People will fight us, and be Blinded from the Truth, these are Desperate times, and we must do, what we must, to Purge this Rebel scum once in for All! The People may suffer for this, but it is for their Own good, they will soon thank us for not we had done but for what we HAD to do, and it is Not only for the People, but for the Republic, we deeply Care for our People, and doing this is the only way we can Protect them."

The Death Syndicate wrote:Ah

The tank I am thinking of is relatively simple, it is more along the lines of an engineering Korp demolition tonk, so I can make a basic photoshop outline

You have Photoshop?
Alright, having an outline for the design you want will likely help a lot.

The Death Syndicate wrote:Don't fret, battle brother, for he shall be more than preoccupied with my fleet.

Problem is, I can't friggin' battle Levantin because I'm busy with Charity.

But if the war escalates, I'll have to fight a multi-front war.

Levantin wrote:[nation]The Angel of Charity[nation]

Your leader receives a telegram sent from President Bachir Al-Petra.

"It seems that we have a mutual conflict with the west. Levantin is at war with an international coalition headed by the same nations that your men are dying on the battlefields of Orientalis to defeat. Our martyrs demand avenging.

I believe that an alliance against the Great Enemy is the only path to victory."

Oh snap

Levantin wrote:The Angel of Charity

Your leader receives a telegram sent from President Bachir Al-Petra.

"It seems that we have a mutual conflict with the west. Levantin is at war with an international coalition headed by the same nations that your men are dying on the battlefields of Orientalis to defeat. Our martyrs demand avenging.

I believe that an alliance against the Great Enemy is the only path to victory."

Shavara wrote:
OH NO!

Stellar Colonies wrote:Oh snap

OH YES!

The Death Syndicate wrote:The Nekos, being so thoroughly broken, will never hurt their human masters even when told to.
Instead, they let themselves be slaughtered.[/I]

M laughed. "Get them back to their proper chambers." He ordered as he got up and entered the testing room. He examined the corpses. "Torn to shreds, they suffered greatly before they died. Yet they laid not a finger on their attackers." He noted to himself and jotted it down. He then left. "Send the corpses down to the morgue, I want all further observations reported directly to me." He then turned to Lang. "What's the status of our other experiments?" He asked her.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:President Ruchnii Partiin went to a Press conference with the "Independent" Media's camera's Pointed at the President, then started his Response:

"The Rebels are using the People, to fight us, if we Countinue to make the Media free, the People will fight us, and be Blinded from the Truth, these are Desperate times, and we must do, what we must, to Purge this Rebel scum once in for All! The People may suffer for this, but it is for their Own good, they will soon thank us for not we had done but for what we HAD to do, and it is Not only for the People, but for the Republic, we deeply Care for our People, and doing this is the only way we can Protect them."

out of curiosity, what does your govt stand for and what do the rebels stand for?

The Death Syndicate wrote:Don't fret, battle brother, for he shall be more than preoccupied with my fleet.

*cable from the State Department*
Las Anod proposes a treaty of non aggression with The Death Syndicate.
*end of transmission*

Slagenseter Forn wrote:You have Photoshop?
Alright, having an outline for the design you want will likely help a lot.

...
I saved up a helluva lot of birthday money

Shavara wrote:
Problem is, I can't friggin' battle Levantin because I'm busy with Charity.

But if the war escalates, I'll have to fight a multi-front war.

You wont have to fight a multi front war if I cut off Levantin's means of moving troops to you, unless you have land in Unistan.

Question: Are the Soviets at war with anyone rn? Are they allied with Charity or not?

Levantin wrote:Question: Are the Soviets at war with anyone rn? Are they allied with Charity or not?

USR? They're against you...

The San Sierran Navy of the Republic, angered with Levantin, mobilizes a fleet that includes amphibious assault ships, destroyers, frigates, cruisers and aircraft carriers.

The Death Syndicate wrote:...
I saved up a helluva lot of birthday money
You wont have to fight a multi front war if I cut off Levantin's means of moving troops to you, unless you have land in Unistan.

I have land in Unistan, which is SHIRO, but it's being big fuk'd by Charity.

Levantin wrote:Question: Are the Soviets at war with anyone rn? Are they allied with Charity or not?

Yes, and they're at war with you.

Volinovia wrote:USR? They're against you...

*facepalms* Levantin how did you get the communists and fascists to both want to go to war with you?

The Death Syndicate wrote:...
I saved up a helluva lot of birthday money

That must've been quite the investment. All I've got is MSPaint and GIMP.

Shavara wrote:The San Sierran Navy of the Republic, angered with Levantin, mobilizes a fleet that includes amphibious assault ships, destroyers, frigates, cruisers and aircraft carriers.
I have land in Unistan, which is SHIRO, but it's being big fuk'd by Charity.
Yes, and they're at war with you.

Hey that was a secret telegram. Bruh.

Las Anod wrote:out of curiosity, what does your govt stand for and what do the rebels stand for?
*cable from the State Department*
Las Anod proposes a treaty of non aggression with The Death Syndicate.
*end of transmission*

The Republican Government stands for Law, Order, and the Protection of our People, while the rebels stand for Communism, the "Better" Karatol-Advenra, and Better attention to the people.

Shavara wrote:The San Sierran Navy of the Republic, angered with Levantin, mobilizes a fleet that includes amphibious assault ships, destroyers, frigates, cruisers and aircraft carriers.
I have land in Unistan, which is SHIRO, but it's being big fuk'd by Charity.
Yes, and they're at war with you.

...
I have land in unistan, and will send regiments to assist your predicament.
I would rather my land not be big fuk'd as well

Volinovia wrote:USR? They're against you...

Are they also against Kianhua and Shavara?

Levantin wrote:Hey that was a secret telegram. Bruh.

They aren't angered because of Charity, but because of your actions against San Sierran people.

Las Anod wrote:*facepalms* [nation]Levantin[nation] how did you get the communists and fascists to both want to go to war with you?

I thought I knew why, but when thinking back on it, I realized that I myself have no clue.

Shavara wrote:They aren't angered because of Charity, but because of your actions against San Sierran people.

All we did was throw a few protests. Kilkire was the only one who actually got attacked.... oh crap

«12. . .39,52139,52239,52339,52439,52539,52639,527. . .41,48441,485»

Advertisement