by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .39,52539,52639,52739,52839,52939,53039,531. . .41,29741,298»

Shinnokawa

Volinovia wrote:You're a month older than me on NS.

0-0

=W=

DarKspawnerreich wrote:The wind blows chillingly as he walks, he catches one or two people crossing the dimly lit sidewalks. But no one really seems out tonight.

8^D Make sure he doesn't directly say Livich. The Forsaken One or Dāmon are free game though.

Father Juárez, carrying a pack of documents, the bible, two holy water bottles and his crucifix (with a secret knife), begins walking into the town while looking around to find Joseph's apartment, he has the photo of it.

Las Anod wrote:lol kilkire is the one waging wars around nowadays? The Death Syndicate cant we do something diplomatically to get Kilkire to call off the invasion?
Kampf Empire is weak? These are interesting times.

You're still alive?

Las Anod wrote:THE STATE DEPARTMENT
We urge the nations ofKilkire and Levantin to come to Brava for peace talks and end this unnecessary and bloody war. As a sign of good faith, an apology from Levantin for the illegal embassy siege would be a starter in the process to a ceasefire.

No, no I don't think I will...

Shinnokawa wrote:0-0

=W=

Wait, I'm actually older than Shinnokawa.

Las Anod wrote:THE STATE DEPARTMENT
We urge the nations ofKilkire and Levantin to come to Brava for peace talks and end this unnecessary and bloody war. As a sign of good faith, an apology from Levantin for the illegal embassy siege would be a starter in the process to a ceasefire.

Sounds like you may like
nation=volinovia/detail=factbook/id=1335250

The imperial union of rus is back...

Guys. I was wrong, I have watched a Jehovah Witnesses animation and have been enlightened. I am fully converted and shall now answer any question I don't want to answer with "go away satan" or "it is written", along say some random bullsh1t.

DarKspawnerreich wrote:Guys. I was wrong, I have watched a Jehovah Witnesses animation and have been enlightened. I am fully converted and shall now answer any question I don't want to answer with "go away satan" or "it is written", along say some random bullsh1t.

( o.o)?

Volinovia wrote:You're a month older than me on NS.

Shinnokawa wrote:0-0

=W=

Shavara wrote:Wait, I'm actually older than Shinnokawa.

I'm older then you three by about one to fiveish months.

Kilkire wrote:You're still alive?
No, no I don't think I will...

Huh.

Your fleet is screwed though.

Shavara wrote:Father Juárez, carrying a pack of documents, the bible, two holy water bottles and his crucifix (with a secret knife), begins walking into the town while looking around to find Joseph's apartment, he has the photo of it.

As he looks around he catches a second story apartment, Joseph's. Room 302.

DarKspawnerreich wrote:As he looks around he catches a second story apartment, Joseph's. Room 302.

Father Juárez puts the photo at the side of the apartment, it is the same. "Found you." He whispered, heading to the apartment building.

Levantin wrote:Huh.

Your fleet is screwed though.

The drones, after a lengthy turn, fly back past the battle groups with a resounding crack as they return to the carriers, residing within them targeting acquisition information for an over-the-horizon missile barrage as soon as the fleet gets within range.
Which is very soon.

Israel violated international and legal law and kills a lot of people, and we want justice

Shavara wrote:Father Juárez puts the photo at the side of the apartment, it is the same. "Found you." He whispered, heading to the apartment building.

He reaches the door, next to it is a window. The lights are on inside.

Tlalah wrote:Israel violated international and legal law and kills a lot of people, and we want justice

Ehrm, pretty sure they didnt, plus Israel has only fought since THEY were being attacked, oh and BTW israel WON all those defensive wars, and never has gone to an Offensive war.

Israel calls the occupation and does not call a state that took the land of Palestine

DarKspawnerreich wrote:He reaches the door, next to it is a window. The lights are on inside.

Father Juárez makes two knocks on the door.

Tlalah wrote:Israel calls the occupation and does not call a state that took the land of Palestine

Dude not offense but Palestine is not even a Recognized country, how can it be their Land if their Country does not even exist?

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Ehrm, pretty sure they didnt, plus Israel has only fought since THEY were being attacked, oh and BTW israel WON all those defensive wars, and never has gone to an Offensive war.

Ngl though the USS Liberty incident was kinda fvcked up

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Dude not offense but Palestine is not even a Recognized country, how can it be their Land if their Country does not even exist?

Tlalah wrote:Israel calls the occupation and does not call a state that took the land of Palestine

Both of u are illiterate on these affairs and should move to other topics.

Now.

Karatol-Advenra wrote:Dude not offense but Palestine is not even a Recognized country, how can it be their Land if their Country does not even exist?

They're partially recognized by the UN, just not Israel.

But I can agree that Israel's ownership of Palestine is fair and square.

Dreamersistan wrote:Both of u are illiterate on these affairs and should move to other topics.

Now.

Ok, so, DO the mexicans really have UFOs that are shaped and colored like Sombreros?

I do not have Israel, study ancient history, then you will know that Palestine is a comprehensive country

Shavara wrote:They're partially recognized by the UN, just not Israel.

But I can agree that Israel's ownership of Palestine is fair and square.

I've never really understood why people say land is "stolen". All's fair in love and war as they say.

Shavara wrote:Father Juárez makes two knocks on the door.

He hears footsteps approach the door. And a voice speaks out. "Whoa are you and what the hell do you want?" It asks.

«12. . .39,52539,52639,52739,52839,52939,53039,531. . .41,29741,298»

Advertisement