by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,72042,72142,72242,72342,72442,72542,726. . .43,89643,897»

Volinovia wrote:There are none. I am a Absolute Monarchy w/ no Parliamentary System.

Surely there are people who don't support the monarchy.
Those are the political opponents. Blame them.

Volinovia wrote:I'll burn your capital.

O.o

*Remains neutral in Windsor*

Peatiktist wrote:Surely there are people who don't support the monarchy.
Those are the political opponents. Blame them.

We will find some.

DarKspawnerreich wrote:See ya man.

Thanks. Your 1 of the highlights in this journey.

The Holy Utopian Republic wrote:How good is this mod?

Best damn mod since Kaiserreich

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:

"Another drink." Ordered a man with a Welsh accent.
"Another one? Don't you have some business to attend to, Lucy?" Asked the bartender as he wiped a glass clean.
"One, I hate that nickname. And two, I am here on official business. Now, how about that drink?"
The bartender shook his head and poured him another one. "As long as you pay."
The man gave him a toothy grin. "Of course," he said and downed the shot.
Not long after, footsteps soon approached and an armored figure seated beside him.
"Devil's tears." He ordered and placed down several thick bronze coins.
The bartender nodded and Lucy glanced at the Knight.
"Funny," he stated.
The bartender set down the drink.
"Sing me a song, Ulama." The Knight spoke and picked up the drink.
The man smirked.
"Oh, I have many songs to sing, dear Knight. But, will I sing the right one for you?"
The Knight inhaled the red and orange essence that filled his glass. And once empty set down the empty cup.
"I could just as easily make you shriek it." The Knight stated and turned to the man.
The man raised his hands slightly in an exaggerated fashion.
"Now, now. Malvuk. I put aside the pitchfork long ago. There's no need for violence."
Malvuk didn't say anything in response. He simply gripped the blade hanging at his side.
The man sighed. "Alright. I'll tell you what my imps have observed."
He gestured for another drink, which the bartender provides.
"Y'know that one planet with the Dwarves?"
"Halumer. Of the warring Meddlians."
"Right. I've been spending a little too much time on Earth," he chuckled and drank.
"But, yes. Halumer, about the size of Mercury, y'know that planet."
He stopped and smiled. Then turned to Malvuk.
"The whole planet was slaughtered. In fact, all the planets in Halumer's system were slaughtered."
Malvuk stared at him silently.
"So that's where I'll find him."
The man nodded.
"Probably. But I must say, it's quite peculiar for a runaway Knight to target such a lowly system. Truly makes one wonder."
He gets up from the stool and places down several dollars. In color, the dollars are green and covered in symbols of pyramids. The very top of each pyramid is cut off and hovering above, with an eye visibly in the center. And a fire consumes each individual dollar, yet none seem to be affected.
"Perhaps he was searching for something. Clinging to a train of thought, or maybe desiring a particular taste. A taste juicy with rejuvenation."
He wiped away nonexistent durst from his suit. Though following his motions ash made its way to the floor. He turned to Malvuk for a final time.
"Farewell, Malvuk. And remember to remember..."
He said and walked away. Malvuk watched as he left, replaying the interaction in his head. Finally, he came to one conclusion and stood up to leave. Leave, and begin the hunt. The hunt for this enlightenment the runaway seeks, the hunt for this taste the runaway salivates for. The hunt for Covah, the runaway Knight.

Brethren

Dreamersistan something I wrote two days ago. Used your advice before writing it. Short explanation of the scene but not too many words to describe it.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:

I know that some of you reading this will be angry but this is the best solution that I've found. I am leaving NS, It's only logical to do it now. Those in the war will probably be angry at me not finishing it or doing the peace conference but I see no point in doing them. I've just grown tired of the constant war, or being knocked down by groups of people and people being rude to me or disrespecting me. I've also grown tired of the maps especially after the thing that happened in Windsor 1.0 and the arguments. I just hate how every time I go to make a change in the world or do something people always gang up or question me. No wonder Aivintis and Angel basically left Map RP. Even if I stay on NS I know that people will continue to disrespect me or be rude. Anyways as someone who doesn't like war since it literally is pointless, I can't see myself just subjecting myself to it. Also, Due to recent things happening IRL I know that being on this and having all this happen is bad for me. I just can't continue on this site, It has taken enough of my time, arguably I should've left this site back at the Beginning of June or April. But can't change what has been done. This site has given me atleast 1 good thing, having a Mentor such as Dream. It has also taught me multiple things so yes it was something good to experience... I'll be on for the rest of today before leaving completely.

And before I go, I have a little gift for ya'll who haven't heard this music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfH2AuhXfw
Sayonara, Dane

See you around man. Make sure to visit once in a while.

:Whenlifegetsyoudown:

I feel a bit bad now.

Pakitsk wrote:"Forgive me, but I would much prefer that. It is difficult enough to leave it, let alone in the open where someone may take it; though I apologize for maligning the Empty Hands." He reaffixes the sabre to his belt and begins walking in the direction of the market, confident that he can find his way back from there. "You may wait here, if you wish, I think I can remember the necessary turns."

"I understand. Asp's family comes to this cathedral often, so if you need help finding your way back, they can oblige -- and, here. The map." Letwin hands it back to Martis. "I'll just . . . I'll stay here." He bows his way into the sanctuary and kneels down for some much-needed contemplative prayer (which he's been putting off for far too long).

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:

I know that some of you reading this will be angry but this is the best solution that I've found. I am leaving NS, It's only logical to do it now. Those in the war will probably be angry at me not finishing it or doing the peace conference but I see no point in doing them. I've just grown tired of the constant war, or being knocked down by groups of people and people being rude to me or disrespecting me. I've also grown tired of the maps especially after the thing that happened in Windsor 1.0 and the arguments. I just hate how every time I go to make a change in the world or do something people always gang up or question me. No wonder Aivintis and Angel basically left Map RP. Even if I stay on NS I know that people will continue to disrespect me or be rude. Anyways as someone who doesn't like war since it literally is pointless, I can't see myself just subjecting myself to it. Also, Due to recent things happening IRL I know that being on this and having all this happen is bad for me. I just can't continue on this site, It has taken enough of my time, arguably I should've left this site back at the Beginning of June or April. But can't change what has been done. This site has given me atleast 1 good thing, having a Mentor such as Dream. It has also taught me multiple things so yes it was something good to experience... I'll be on for the rest of today before leaving completely.

And before I go, I have a little gift for ya'll who haven't heard this music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfH2AuhXfw
Sayonara, Dane

I do hope you stay in touch.

Osterreich und Ungarn wrote:Best damn mod since Kaiserreich

What mod is it?

Why is it every time I leave the RMB something happens that turns things upside down?

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Dreamersistan something I wrote two days ago. Used your advice before writing it. Short explanation of the scene but not too many words to describe it.

Oops pinged Bear. Oh well. Shavara you should ping bear as well.

[striEK]Ping spam time[/striEK]

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Oops pinged Bear. Oh well. Shavara you should ping bear as well.

[striEK]Ping spam time[/striEK]

O no

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Oops pinged Bear. Oh well. Shavara you should ping bear as well.

[striEK]Ping spam time[/striEK]

. . . I'm going to fry your brain and serve it with freshly picked oregano.

Volinovia wrote:What mod is it?

The New Order. Last days of Europe, for Hearts of Iron 4.

Brethren wrote:. . . I'm going to fry your brain and serve it with freshly picked oregano.

Brethren, I feel bad. ;-;

You know I find it ironic that the day that I leave that I still haven't gotten my old land back...ironic....

Brethren wrote:. . . I'm going to fry your brain and serve it with freshly picked oregano.

8^) Then I can be a part of your whole family, literally. And you will all becomes EKs. The EKs shall finally have invaded Canada and turn it EKist.

*laughs ebil as I see a new HOI4 mod*

Volinovia wrote:We will find some.

There always are some, you just need to look hard enough.

Brethren wrote:"I understand. Asp's family comes to this cathedral often, so if you need help finding your way back, they can oblige -- and, here. The map." Letwin hands it back to Martis. "I'll just . . . I'll stay here." He bows his way into the sanctuary and kneels down for some much-needed contemplative prayer (which he's been putting off for far too long).

Martis takes the map with a bow and returns, slowly but with purpose, to the University, where he lays down his sabre next to the bed he has been using and says a short prayer of protection over it.

OOC: I've got to go and probably won't be able to respond to any more RP posts today, but I will be able to tomorrow

Brethren wrote:Aw, what's wrong?

Danelaw left due to pressure, and I blame myself a little.

Pakitsk wrote:Martis takes the map with a bow and returns, slowly but with purpose, to the University, where he lays down his sabre next to the bed he has been using and says a short prayer of protection over it.

OOC: I've got to go and probably won't be able to respond to any more RP posts today, but I will be able to tomorrow

Well old buddy we've had quite the run. :]

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:

I know that some of you reading this will be angry but this is the best solution that I've found. I am leaving NS, It's only logical to do it now. Those in the war will probably be angry at me not finishing it or doing the peace conference but I see no point in doing them. I've just grown tired of the constant war, or being knocked down by groups of people and people being rude to me or disrespecting me. I've also grown tired of the maps especially after the thing that happened in Windsor 1.0 and the arguments. I just hate how every time I go to make a change in the world or do something people always gang up or question me. No wonder Aivintis and Angel basically left Map RP. Even if I stay on NS I know that people will continue to disrespect me or be rude. Anyways as someone who doesn't like war since it literally is pointless, I can't see myself just subjecting myself to it. Also, Due to recent things happening IRL I know that being on this and having all this happen is bad for me. I just can't continue on this site, It has taken enough of my time, arguably I should've left this site back at the Beginning of June or April. But can't change what has been done. This site has given me atleast 1 good thing, having a Mentor such as Dream. It has also taught me multiple things so yes it was something good to experience... I'll be on for the rest of today before leaving completely.

And before I go, I have a little gift for ya'll who haven't heard this music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfH2AuhXfw
Sayonara, Dane

I want to say, I'm sorry for disrespecting you and for calling you a godmodder and participating in the bullying that often took place for you.

I also want to say that I'm proud of you, as only a slightly-younger-player than you and hopefully friend, for three things:

Thank you for all you did in helping TEP against Fedele. All I know is that you worked with Dream, became a Magister, and served as a voice of reason when many people, including me, were panicking. I don't know your full extent of what you did against the coup, but answering the call and working to save TEP for a government you never knew is nothing short of heroic.

Thank you for sticking around for so long and meaning it. I know it sucked a lot, but you stuck through it. And I'm happy we had you here for so long.

Good work on cleaning up your roleplay style. I think I said this to Shavara, but I honestly never expected the invasion. You used to godmod, a lot. That was a fact. But you have shown you have what it takes to grow into a good and strong roleplayer. That's something to be respected; we still have people who ignore all our advice and get bullied as a result. But you rose up to the occasion, so you should be proud of that.

I respect you decision even though personally I dont like it. But NS is a time sink, and I know especially for you that it's been a difficult ride.

So again, I'm sorry for all I've said about you in the past. And I'm glad you considered me a friend of sorts. And finally, should you ever pop up in another region like TNP persay, I do hope you pay us a visit. :>

«12. . .42,72042,72142,72242,72342,72442,72542,726. . .43,89643,897»

Advertisement