WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Equator
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Equator is ranked 4,745th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hodi Michi, Cras Tibi”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Aerlandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Agnoscens Excellentia”|
|3.||The Ultramarine Federation of Canaani||Capitalizt||“Terra & Mare”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Arzovia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Veritas & Virtus”|
|5.||The Latin Kingdom of Cyprius||Democratic Socialists||“Θυμηθείτε”|
|6.||The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and the Wall||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Above the Rest”|
|7.||The State of Nuevo Leon and Coahuila||Democratic Socialists||“Semper Ascendens”|
|8.||The Islamic Sultanate of Ghurid||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ارتفاع - لا تزال قائمة - البقاء”|
|9.||The Republic of Wadihya||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wadihya, Glorious Nation”|
|10.||The Federal Union of Nueva Babilonia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Resurge Ex Cineribus - Tempus Edax Rerum”|
- : Embassy established between The Equator and Hollow Point.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia agreed to construct embassies with Hollow Point.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Equator and Gypsy Lands.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia agreed to construct embassies with Gypsy Lands.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Equator.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia tagged the region "International Federalist".
The Equator Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.