WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Equator
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Equator is ranked 19,871st in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hodi Michi, Cras Tibi”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Aerlandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Agnoscens Excellentia”|
|3.||The Latin Kingdom of Cyprius||Democratic Socialists||“Θυμηθείτε”|
|4.||The Ultramarine Federation of Canaani||Capitalizt||“Terra & Mare”|
|5.||The State of Nuevo Leon and Coahuila||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Semper Ascendens”|
|6.||The Seven Kingdoms of Westeros and the Wall||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Above the Rest”|
|7.||The Co-operative Cacicazgo of Nicaragua y Honduras||Father Knows Best State||“Unión y Libertad”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Arzovia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Veritas & Virtus”|
|9.||The Democratic Republic of East Arlandia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|10.||The Federal Union of Nueva Babilonia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Resurge Ex Cineribus - Tempus Edax Rerum”|
- : The Sultanate of Bagger 015 of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Equator.
- : The Republic of Rabbt of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Equator.
- : Embassy cancelled between World ambassador and The Equator.
- : Embassy established between The Equator and Bus Stop.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia agreed to construct embassies with Bus Stop.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and The Equator.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
The Equator Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.