WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Pastalands
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Doctor Who Universe, Penguia, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Rogue CONclave, The Great Universe, Lardyland, Nordur, Weeks Auto Repair, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Misanthropic Bloc, The Embassy, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Sands, Thanksgiving, and 13 others.The Dumpster Behind the Coffee Shop, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, The NewsStand, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Fredonia, The United Multiverses, Meatpackers union, The 1st Entente, Avadam Inn, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The Interdimensional Community, Lasagna, and Save Our Planet.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands is ranked 10,969th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Otrua||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The queen knows best”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Korotania||Left-wing Utopia||“Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun”|
|3.||The Republic of Pastalands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In FSM we trust.”|
|4.||The Republic of Northern Estux Romeradrahotho||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|5.||The Empire of Imperial Georgia||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience makes the heart grow fonder.”|
|6.||The Queendom of Veselica||Democratic Socialists||“If there's a miracle there's a way”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Spaghetti Marinara||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In the Name of the Pasta, the Sauce, and the meatballs”|
|8.||The Republic of Communistic Anarchy and Nature||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Just let everything be!”|
|9.||The Ivy League University of Cornell||Left-wing Utopia||“Where any person can find instruction in any study.”|
- : The Free Land of Really Big Bama Fan of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands and Save Our Planet.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Korotania proposed constructing embassies with Save Our Planet.
- : The Matriarchy of Korotania proposed constructing embassies with Travelling Region.
- : Natural anarchy ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands and Lasagna.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands.
- : The Loosely Defined Strainer of Pastafarinism City of the region Yallith proposed constructing embassies.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands Regional Message Board
While I was social-distancing, someone overthrew entire leadership. I reinstated a few. If anyone else wants to be an officer, let me know.
**passes out the jello shots**
Please don't end our relationship and embassy with you!!!! We are harmless and love FSM!!!!
Greetings from Penguia! I hope you're doing well.
Looks like the embassy is still standing
The Region of Save Our Planet welcomes the new embassy with The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands!
It is an honor to establish diplomatic relations with you.
Your nations are always welcome to post on our RMB concerning any issues that affect our Earth.
Please let any of your fellow regions with the Eco-Friendly Tag know about us.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet