WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Dominion of OF Arian Hellas (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Roleplay Paradise, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, NationStates Today, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Philippines, Sonnel, Atlantis, Krillin, The League of Conservative Nations, The Sands, Northern Utopia, The NewsStand, Portugal, Novo Brasil, Commonwealth of Liberty, and 21 others.Union of Christian Nations, Strawberry Hill, Force, Order of the Southern North, Yuno, Lands End, St Abbaddon, Lazarus, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Westfalen Westphalia, URA, Conch Kingdom, The Allied Republic, Dream World, Antifa, Ascenthia, The United Ascendancy, Confederacy of Allied States, OmniOne, Allied Conservative States, and The Democratic Republic.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Featured, Free Trade, Gargantuan, General Assembly, Industrial, Issues Player, and 14 others.LGBT, Map, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Sports, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The Free Nations Region
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, The Free Nations Region is ranked 8,282nd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Odysson||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quasi mane surgimus”|
|2.||The Scientific Super Colliders of Vostrov||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“First, you must get a cat. Get the Meow.”|
|3.||The Shogunal Margraviate of Laidir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace through Action and Achievement”|
|4.||The Unified Empire of Mersdon||Democratic Socialists||“Forwards Towards the Guns!”|
|5.||The Colony of Nocazta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We live in blank, we eat nothing”|
|6.||The People's States of Free Pacific Republic||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Justice, Equality, Prosperity”|
|7.||The Glorious Democracy of Exetonia||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom is power, power is freedom!”|
|8.||The Dominion of Underwater Sovereignties||New York Times Democracy||“Ut Maria de Terra, nunquam recedant.”|
|9.||The Federation of My Nation||Democratic Socialists||“non erit tibi hoc”|
|10.||The Sunny Land of Moka Pamplemousses||Left-wing Utopia||“Live under the sun, lay under the palm trees”|
Last poll: “Debate Club #1”
- : The Republic of West Grand Bahama departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Republic of Little Abaco departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Republic of Grand Cay departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Republic of Greater Abaco departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Republic of East Grand Bahama departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Community of Pomona departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Federation of Nukunromen States departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Incorporated States of Fauias departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Grand Abacoan Card Puppet of Ardens departed this region for FNR Card Trading Farm.
- : The Democratic Republic of Bella land arrived from The Pacific.
The Free Nations Region Regional Message Board
Well sometimes I like to talk to them, I don’t know if they’re to shy to talk back or if they don’t understand me.
Some are some don't but I'm not here to say who is dumber than chicken.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
I don't think I can live in my real-life country anymore because of the passing of the draconian anti-terrorism bill into law, despite widespread objections.
Wait, it PASSED? M-my god... I'm so sorry to hear that... I wish there was something I could do to help you...