WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Ikuisuus, Axiom Supercluster, Pax Britannia, The Great Experiment, The Bar on the corner of every region, World Conference, The Alterran Republic, Union of Justice, Extalia, The Slide Countries, Hollow Point, Arconian Empire, Fredonia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Bunny Fire, The Embassy, and 2 others.The Hole To Hide In, and Codex Ylvus.
Tags: Casual, Cyberpunk, Democratic, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, FT: STL, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Future Tech, Magical, Minuscule, Multi-Species, and 5 others.Outer Space, Password, Post-Modern Tech, Role Player, and Social.
The Galactic Imperium is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Galactic Imperium
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Galactic Imperium is ranked 6,439th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Galactic Imperium of 10000 Worlds||Left-wing Utopia||“White, Black, and Gold.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Galactic Imperium.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between NationStates Monarchists and The Galactic Imperium.
- : The Empire of Empire of Ret of the region NationStates Monarchists ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between Interstellar techno semitic union itsu and The Galactic Imperium.
- : The Republic of Static Charge 5 of the region Interstellar techno semitic union itsu ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between Hail stalin and The Galactic Imperium.
- : Embassy cancelled between United Order of Pigeonstotzka and The Galactic Imperium.
- : The universe world of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Puppyboi25 of the region United Order of Pigeonstotzka ordered the closure of its embassy in The Galactic Imperium.
The Galactic Imperium Regional Message Board
...at this point I'd say we'd be best to go our separate ways.
I'll hold the rearguard here.
I'll at least revive this to make sure we can't be raided. Who wants it?
I'll grab it, I'm not gone from NS. Just active on my main nation now.
May make a region of my own. Haven't completely thought it through whether if I want to or not.
I'mma guess fantasy? I've always searched for a decent fantasy region but I've simply never found one. FT is nice but sometimes you need something a bit more fantastical once in a while.
Pretty much both. I don't like putting boundaries on NS... a lot of people do that in regions and it makes me feel so... Closterphobic. I even have a really awesome name for one. I made it once but left it behind but could make it again.
If anyone is interested in helping to make it, you will instantly be promoted to WA Delegate. Telegram for more information.
Count me in.
ATTENTION EMBASSY REGION
OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE
This message will be sent to all Embassy regions. Your region is NOT the only region to receive this message.
The Union of Justice is currently going through its list of embassies and doing a sort of “spring cleaning.” This means that the Union of Justice Government will be shutting down our embassies with regions that have been raided or deemed too inactive. The UOJ government has decided that a region with no rmb posts within a period of 28-30 days constitutes it as an inactive/dead region. Raided regions will have their embassy with us shut down automatically unless an appeal is sent to a member of the UOJ government, preferably myself or the Foreign Minister Pidg.
The UOJ government will look at the appeals and see which ones are substantial enough to keep said embassy regions open. We will alert you if your embassy with us is closing.
Please include as much information as you feel as if you need to state your case. Please include the following information at the least:
- Region Name
- WA Delegate Name
- Regional Leader Name
(If the WA Delegate and Leader are the same person then just send that nations name)
- Founder Name
- At least Three reasons why the embassy should not close.
OFFICE OF THE VICE FOUNDER OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE