WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Lardyland, Avadam Inn, Gypsy Lands, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Hollow Point, Nintendo, The League of Socialist States, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Popptart Empire, and The Larry Pact.
The Glorious Union of the Collective is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Glorious Union of the Collective
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Glorious Union of the Collective is ranked 4,972nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Sovanada||Democratic Socialists||“For the Good of the People”|
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Glorious Union of the Collective.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Glorious Union of the Collective.
- : The Memleket of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Maxwell of Captain Lard of the region Union of Lardy Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Glorious Union of the Collective.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in The Glorious Union of the Collective.
- : Embassy cancelled between Leftist collective and The Glorious Union of the Collective.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region The Larry Pact cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Glorious Union of the Collective.
The Glorious Union of the Collective Regional Message Board
Comrade nations of the Glorious Union of the Collective! I have been in contact with our comrades in The New Red Empire, and I am pleased to announce that we will begin working on a new alliance with them to increase cooperation and mutual strength. This comes at an important time in our Union's history. We are only 65 days away from the First Anniversary of the Glorious Union of the Collective! And even closer is the One Year Anniversary of Sovanada's Great Economic Advance, which propelled our stagnant economy into the prosperous state it is in now! Let us look forward with hope to these upcoming events!
For too long now, our great union has suffered from the lack of active members. The international government structure must be jumpstarted to end this period of stagnation. To do this, the government of Sovanada is handing power back into the hands of the people. Sovanadan hegemony will be scaled back for the next little while. Nations may govern the region as they wish, within reason. As of now, the next socialist nation to join the region will be declared the Interim President.
Hey everyone, I'm back!
To fulfill my earlier promise, the leader of the Democratic States of Romantova will be declared the Interim President of the Union. And in celebration of the one year anniversary of the Great Economic Advance, Sovanada will be announcing new programs and initiatives soon.
Comrades, I come before you today with a big announcement. I know that we are few in numbers now. Time has not been kind to our region. However, there is still hope for revitalization. Over the past couple of days, the leader of Romantova and I have been in close contact and we are preparing for a celebration. For we are only six days away from the First Anniversary of the Glorious Union of the Collective! That day will be declared a mandatory holiday in every remaining nation, and there will be one week of festivities celebrating the people's victories within our union.
Comrades of the Union! Now that our great organization is a year old, we have an announcement to make. For several weeks, the leaders of Romantova and Sovanada have been discussing matters of Union governance, and we remembered an old promise that the Sovanadan government made at the time of the Exodus Crisis. A long while ago, Sovanada promised the many nations of the Union, all of which are gone now, that we would create a constitution to protect them from what they saw as the unnecessary restriction of freedom. So for the past couple weeks, a Charter of Rights and Freedoms has been planned jointly by Romantova and Sovanada. We will soon appoint some of the Union's remaining nations to a special committee which shall help finish writing this new constitution, which shall be implemented on Christmas Day!
After much discussion, it has been decided that a committee shall be formed to begin and develop the region to the fullest extent. The Committee of Three will be created, and it shall consist of Romantova, Prola, and Oabn. This new legislative body will begin to reform the nation's government and work alongside the Grand Marshal to write the Charter.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**