WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Grand British Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Grand British Union
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Grand British Union is ranked 9,187th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of William of Normandy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Sovreignry Great British Union||Democratic Socialists||“Terminat hora diem; Terminat auctor opus”|
|3.||The Monarchy of Divergence||Moralistic Democracy||“Acta non Verba”|
- : Kevton ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Grand British Union.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Grand British Union.
- : The Velvet Knights Nation of Catillac Cats 4 departed this region for EPCOT Center 1981.
- : The Grand Duchy of William of Normandy updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Grand Republic of Cycoldia departed this region for The royal alliance iii.
- : The Grand Republic of Cycoldia arrived from Osiris.
- : Kevton lost WA Delegate status.
The Grand British Union Regional Message Board
I support this message. The Catholic Church should have little or no influence over our Union.
Lizzavarn, Angletance, and Maharani saibai saheb
hello all ^^
Good day ol' chaps
Hello to you, as well.
What happened here? Didn't there used to be almost 200 countries in this region?
Yeah.. But many of them either left or became inactive..
I joined a few weeks back and l like it
We should most likely make a new representative to the WA soon.