WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Flagon of Tawny Port
Last WA Update:
Embassies: New Dinosaurtopia, Greenwich Village, That Place Over There, The SOP, Hippy Haven, The Sea Of Love, Weed, Ivory Tower, The Himalayas, Star Trek, Manitoba, Devon, Lost Horizon, The Greek Empire, Lhasa, Benisos, and 9 others.CrazyKids, The Illuminati, Dauiland, Czechia, Krillin, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, The Doctor Who Universe, and Save Our Planet.
The Hill contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Hill
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Hill is ranked 13,149th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Armed Republic of The Cutest Bunnies||Democratic Socialists||“Help Bunny take over the World”|
|2.||The Apolytonian States of Grant Park||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Suspicion Breeds Confidence”|
|3.||The People's Paradise of The United Good||Democratic Socialists||“Try it ... you'll like it !”|
|4.||The Flagon of Tawny Port||Democratic Socialists||“Aged for 10 Years in Cherry Wood Casks”|
- : Embassy established between Save Our Planet and The Hill.
- : The Flagon of Tawny Port agreed to construct embassies with Save Our Planet.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United nationstates region and The Hill.
- : The Flagon of Tawny Port arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Flagon of Tawny Port ceased to exist.
- : The Nation-sized Impact Crater of Purimgell Hawkwiteri of the region The collective consciousness of meinswez proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Hill and The Doctor Who Universe.
- : Embassy established between United nationstates region and The Hill.
- : The Retcon of Gallifrey Trenzalore of the region The Doctor Who Universe agreed to construct embassies.
The Hill Regional Message Board
We are a new ambassador from Forest (Dancing Bear's password could not be found, and he now dances in eternity).
But we hope there's still some wine going around... these scaly needles could use some loosening up.... *stretch*
We still send fruit baskets, but this time you'll have to watch for Poisonous Juniper berries… :P
With fern fronds from Forest, the Common junipers and new Forestian Foreign Minister Mount Seymour
Hello dear residents of The Hill,
The annual photo contest of Forest has officially started! As was the case last year, the contest is open to our region as well as to our embassy regions. We would be happy if we received photo submissions from your region as well:))
For details see
No, I am not talking about a festivity that will require you to wear funny sweaters, eat turkey sandwiches or pumpkin pies, or to have boring conversations with obscure relatives trying to prove that their lives are better than yours.
It is time for Forest's annual photo contest!
As was the case last year, we are going to have 3 categories for this year's contest. Taking the suggestions on our RMB into consideration, we have decided to have the following 3 categories.
1) Trees (this may end up becoming a fixed category)
2) Macro photographs (Nature photographs that cover landscapes, forests, beaches, etc.)
3) Micro photographs (Nature photographs that focus on a detail. You could focus on insects, shoot close-up photos of plants --- I don't know, just let your imagination run wild and surprise us!)
The participants can post up to 5 pictures per category. I have already opened a topic for the contest in the regional forum. You can post your photos here. Please to go the relevant subthread to submit photos in a certain category.(Please no puppeteering. The photos must be taken by you.)
This photo contest is open to all residents of Forest, as well as the residents of the regions with which Forest has embassies.
The photographs can be posted until December 23th, 23.59 GMT. The voting will be accomplished via a forum poll. The voting will start December 24th, 23.59 GMT and it will end December 31, 23.59 GMT. In this way, we will have chosen this year's best photos in the first minutes of 2017! (Needless to say, please no puppeteering in the voting.)
Acknowledgments will be given to the photographers in the first 3 ranks of each category. The photos will be published and the photographers will be publicly acclaimed in our newspaper, Forest News Leaf.
Additionally, a collage of the 1st photos of each category will be prepared for interested nations to use as a primary banner to applaud the winners. Re-setting the primary banner to the collage is recommended for the participants, but not obligatory.
OK, I guess it's time for me to stop talking. On these beautiful crisp autumn days (or beautiful warm spring days if you're in the Antipodes), take a stroll outdoors and capture wonderful photos, and then share them with us.
Hello The Hill,
Recognising our recent closure of embassies with you in Forest and your request to reestablish them, I just wanted to drop by. While we're not thinking of reestablishing embassies (unless this region's population and activity greatly increased) we do appreciate our history as embassies together. Our relationship has meant a lot in the past; and while less more recently, you've always been friendly when you showed up. We can look back on our shared history and appreciate it.
Don't hesitate to send a puppet over or come join us anytime ^_^
EDIT: I probably won't check this puppet so please telegram/tag/etc. my main nation for anything instead.