WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Imperial Alliance of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The Imperial Alliance of Nations
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The Imperial Alliance of Nations is ranked 12,383rd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Catastrophe of Bhava Agra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Reach ever higher ”|
|2.||The Federal Democratic Republic of The New Roman Imperial Empire||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The New United Nations Of Kitopea and The Imperial Alliance of Nations.
- : Patcheka ceased to exist.
- : Patcheka arrived from United Nations of Lusitania.
- : Mormoniana ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of The Imperial Wizardom of America of the region United Fascist Workers Association proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mormoniana arrived from Grace of Gaia.
- : The Catastrophe of Bhava Agra arrived from Balder.
- : The Catastrophe of Bhava Agra ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Catholic Empire of Ilstur of the region Dolla Holla proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Union Of Empires and The Imperial Alliance of Nations.
The Imperial Alliance of Nations Regional Message Board
There is, if I bother to hold elections and if anyone bothers to vote.
No... Are they actively recruiting members of this region? I've been messaging them on this topic and now it has reached treasonous levels.
No, it's just that the regional merger telegram blasted the entire region. it's standard protocol, really. He hasn't messaged me beyond that. Please don't go after him, it's just I saw clarkstan leave, and then wondered if it was part of the merger plan.
A bit subversive, especially since there are few who can actually implement a merger, but I hope the matter ends there.
Actualy, maybe I can work on churning out some government documents?
also, I though AD was anno domini
Well, there's not a lot of people so you were volunteered :)