WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Imperial Alliance of Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Imperial Alliance of Nations
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Imperial Alliance of Nations is ranked 4,405th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Federal Democratic Republic of The New Roman Imperial Empire||Anarchy||“Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.”|
|2.||The Catastrophe of Bhava Agra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Reach ever higher ”|
- : The Holy Catholic Empire of Ilstur of the region Dolla Holla proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Union Of Empires and The Imperial Alliance of Nations.
- : Ch119 of the region Age of cold proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United nations of big java and The Imperial Alliance of Nations.
- : The Greater Republic of Draxdonia departed this region for The Iron Confederacy.
- : The Greater Republic of Draxdonia arrived from Union of Nationalists.
- : The Former Empire of Oipenta of the region The warrior kingdom of oipienta proposed constructing embassies.
- : Submarine dongle communications cable of the region Submarine dongle communications cable proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of Black pinewood of the region The Monarchist World League proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The New Nations of Ridgeview and The Imperial Alliance of Nations.
The Imperial Alliance of Nations Regional Message Board
There is, if I bother to hold elections and if anyone bothers to vote.
No... Are they actively recruiting members of this region? I've been messaging them on this topic and now it has reached treasonous levels.
No, it's just that the regional merger telegram blasted the entire region. it's standard protocol, really. He hasn't messaged me beyond that. Please don't go after him, it's just I saw clarkstan leave, and then wondered if it was part of the merger plan.
A bit subversive, especially since there are few who can actually implement a merger, but I hope the matter ends there.
Actualy, maybe I can work on churning out some government documents?
also, I though AD was anno domini
Well, there's not a lot of people so you were volunteered :)