WA Delegate: The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Insulam Confederacy
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Insulam Confederacy is ranked 8,158th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia||New York Times Democracy||“Eat Teeth.”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Crysuko||Left-Leaning College State||“I belong, you belong, we belong to Crysuko”|
|3.||The Republic of Blayere||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From all, the one republic”|
|4.||The Industrial Empire of Derelldia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Boldest Measures Are The Safest”|
|5.||The Republic of Bield Caythwerosce||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Might Makes Right”|
- : Embassy cancelled between United Nations of Earthlings and The Insulam Confederacy.
- : The Republic of Argentinstan of the region United Nations of Earthlings ordered the closure of its embassy in The Insulam Confederacy.
- : The Republic of Bield Caythwerosce arrived from Kingdom of Navarre.
- : The Industrial Empire of Derelldia arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Blayere arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Ploassau ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia replaced The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades as WA Delegate.
- : The Kanaka Colony of Te Iwi departed this region for The guard.
- : The Island Republic of Mark departed this region for The Pacific.
The Insulam Confederacy Regional Message Board
sounds like somebody didn't get the memo abt switching to tidal power
canonically, most of my nation's power comes from nuclear fusion with the rest filled in by solar, hydro etc.
The world is burning and the tides are rising Cry, lets get you some Tidal power.
if you're willing to foot the bill, sure
your economy is a powerhouse, foot it yourself you skinflint
we have storage silos filled with deuterium and heavy water refining is a major industry. unless there's force involved, we're sticking with the power of the sun.
following a national crisis, we have changed our official national animal to the noble duck.
all bat-sloth memorabilia you may own has now gone up in value, and all bat-sloths you may own are to be considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Oh No. Not again with the armed and dangerous Bat-Sloths
Do you need military assistance
no we mostly just need emotional support in this trying time
we knew this day would come, we just didn't expect so much bloodshed
a reminder; be on the look-out for bat-sloths armed with swords, knives, axes, blunt objects, and homemade explosives. they fear no god, let alone a government.
i would definitely check on your zoos, if you still operate any.