WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Liberal Nations, Warzone Australia, United Christian Empires of the West, The Monarchy alliance, Dauiland, Right to Life, International Debating Area, Dolla Holla, Meat, The Interdimensional Community, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Yuno, and 43 others.Hollow Point, Slavija, Rogue CONclave, Anarchy, Chicken overlords, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Free Market Federation, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lezzie, Federation of Conservative Nations, Union of Democrats, Bus Stop, Zentari, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, Christmas, United Bird Nations, Region Name, The Great Universe, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, India, Union of Nationalists, The Dank Meme Alliance, United States of America, Lardyland, New Augrativan Kingdom, The Nordics, Former United States of America, International sovereignty pact, Silverhold, Swedes, United We Stand, ITALIA, Ancient Lands, Ozymandium, Haiku, Dream Land, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The New Horizon, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Bharat, and China.
The International Polling Zone contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Defense Forces in The International Polling Zone
Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, The International Polling Zone is ranked 7,532nd in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
|1.||The United States of Jaytucky||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Just live with it”|
|2.||The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
|3.||The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company||Capitalist Paradise||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Supreme Commander of Lily of Sweeze of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Free Land of Really Big Bama Fan of the region SEC Fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Jaytucky arrived from Warzone Africa.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between Donjia and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company arrived from Balder.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
We, Region Name, are supporting Kuriko for Secretary-General because he is giving the power back to the people. He is ending the General Assembly's dominance over every nation and sending that mass power to the nations of NationStates. He is defending the rights of the people and that is what Region Name stands for. He is not leftist and unlike other candidates, he doesn't only focus on the rights of the LGBTQ community. I'm not saying we don't support that, it's just that that is the only thing they focus on. He is opening up the Security Council to every type of nation you can think of, so please, vote Kuriko!
Pretty much :)
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.