by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Internationale RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico (elected )

Founder: The Internationale Custodian of The Commune of la Guillotiere

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

The Internationale is a broad alliance of anarchists, socialists, communists, and other left-wing players.

The Internationale opposes the exploitation and oppression of the people by the forces of capitalism, imperialism and fascism.


"The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workers of the world, unite!"

"No real social change has ever come about without a revolution. Revolution is but thought carried into action."

LinkThe Internationale in 47 Languages



LinkOff-site Forums
LinkNSLeft + LinkThe Internationale on Discord
LinkThe Internationale RMB Archive (2010-16)

LinkBeginner's Guide to Marxism LinkLiberation School
LinkAn Anarchist FAQ
LinkMarxists Internet Archive
LinkAnarchy Archives



LinkJoin The Red Fleet!
LinkTRF Recruitment Video



  1. 14

    The Internationale Charter & Code of Conduct

    BulletinPolicy by The Commune of la Guillotiere . 910 reads.

  2. 7

    The Internationale Master Dispatch

    MetaReference by The Commune of la Guillotiere . 397 reads.

  3. 14

    Comrades, The Red Fleet Needs You!

    BulletinCampaign by Proletaire . 711 reads.

  4. 380

    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Informational Dispatch

    MetaReference by Amerion . 7,924 reads.

  5. 242

    Anti-Fascism, or, Why We Fight

    MetaReference by The international working class . 12,039 reads.

  6. 71

    Solidarity Pact of the NSLeft

    BulletinPolicy by Inter-regional Communication . 4,541 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: The Leftist Assembly, The Communist Bloc, NSLeft, The Red Fleet, The MT Army, Antifa, Anarchy, North Korea, Mariner Trench, Libertarian Socialist Confederation, The Red Guards, and The Social Liberal Union.

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, Feminist, Independent, LGBT, Non-English, and 5 others.Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Serious, and Socialist.

Regional Power: High

The Internationale contains 262 nations, the 84th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Best Weather in The Internationale

The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.

As a region, The Internationale is ranked 1,063rd in the world for Best Weather.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Union of Egoists of Little WoodhouseLeft-wing Utopia“Whoever will be free must make themself free”
2.The Transhuman Communist State of MinchioriaDemocratic Socialists“Sempre sopra di Essa!”
3.The Most Serene Republic of The Astral EternalsScandinavian Liberal Paradise“We are the souls of the stars”
4.The Confederated Communes of MinahasaLeft-wing Utopia“Si Tou Timou Tumou Tou”
5.The Red Republic of PertsjanLeft-wing Utopia“Nationstates”
6.The Socialist Local Democracy of Seno Zhou VaradaLeft-wing Utopia“The people will speak!”
7.The People's Republic of KarlosDemocratic Socialists“Workers of all countries Unite”
8.The Red Republic of RusovetLeft-wing Utopia“Workers of Rusovet unite!”
9.The United Communes of ZrhajanLeft-wing Utopia“Es lebe die Revolutionen!”
10.The Red Republic of MazdakistanLeft-wing Utopia“Az Inja, Beh Endit!”
1234. . .2627»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Internationale Regional Message Board

New Washington Nationalists wrote:so why exactly would you want to be commies?

New Washington Nationalists wrote:that commie josef stalin killed more of his own people than hitler killed jews

vuvuzuela no iPhone 100 bajillion dead vladimir stalin 100 zillion

Comrades, I have just submitted my new World Assembly proposal. It is titled "The Freedom of Socialist Association Act". I would love to get your feedback. I am trying to spread the word to see if it will be approved as legal for a vote and then also receive enough approvals from delegates.

You can find it here: page=UN_view_proposal/id=carrico_1618282317

Thanks!

StillGate wrote:who said stalin is cool, has anyone ever put capitalists and nazis in the same box? they are on the same side of the political spectrum.
that's why that argument sucks, not all left wing people are stalinists and hitler's actions were racially motivated (i'm not defending stalin he was a jerk)

because i believe in equality and that everyone deserves normal living standards

does this answer you?

Commies dont have normal Living Standards. You dont even get to have a good house, no freedoms. Nothing. No free Speech, anti democracy, Anti-individual.
all Public properties owned by the Government or friends of the Party. Dictator Rule. Government Surveillance.

How on earth does one decrease administrative spending? It's literally 15% of my budget now

New Washington Nationalists wrote:Commies dont have normal Living Standards. You dont even get to have a good house, no freedoms. Nothing. No free Speech, anti democracy, Anti-individual.
all Public properties owned by the Government or friends of the Party. Dictator Rule. Government Surveillance.

by a good house you mean a mansion? by freedom you mean freedom of abusing someone? by free speach (wich i'm for, even for right-wingers) you mean saying hurtful comments?

democracy can work within a socialized economy, individualism is not human nature, public propreties are to be shared as in public, and how the hell does government surveillance fall into this,

listen i'm sure you're a nice guy but you are misinformed, you cannot compare marx-leninism (stalinism - although he was even more radical than the other M-L but they are still radical) to other forms of socialism such as anarcho-communism, libertarian socialism, plain marxism, luxemburgism, social democracy, democratic socialism, syndicalism, anarcho-syndicalism, plain communism, state socialism, market socialism, conservative socialism, eco-socialism, left communism, progressivism, ... to say a few

socialism is an economic system where you share goods, you share the means of production with your comrades that's it, please look into socialism if you are going to make misinformed comments

PS: i don't see antifa advocating for government surveillance or dictator rule

Graminea wrote:How on earth does one decrease administrative spending? It's literally 15% of my budget now

The larger your government, the larger the administrative cost on your nationstate.

Carrico wrote:The larger your government, the larger the administrative cost on your nationstate.

Shush, don't tell them that. I need those tax dollars.

StillGate wrote:by a good house you mean a mansion? by freedom you mean freedom of abusing someone? by free speach (wich i'm for, even for right-wingers) you mean saying hurtful comments?

democracy can work within a socialized economy, individualism is not human nature, public propreties are to be shared as in public, and how the hell does government surveillance fall into this,

listen i'm sure you're a nice guy but you are misinformed, you cannot compare marx-leninism (stalinism - although he was even more radical than the other M-L but they are still radical) to other forms of socialism such as anarcho-communism, libertarian socialism, plain marxism, luxemburgism, social democracy, democratic socialism, syndicalism, anarcho-syndicalism, plain communism, state socialism, market socialism, conservative socialism, eco-socialism, left communism, progressivism, ... to say a few

socialism is an economic system where you share goods, you share the means of production with your comrades that's it, please look into socialism if you are going to make misinformed comments

PS: i don't see antifa advocating for government surveillance or dictator rule

i found this website to answer all your questions https://www.socialism101.com/basic just do CTRL+F to find the part you're looking for

New Washington Nationalists wrote:Is it okay if I'm a Conservative? I like Capitalism. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings or anything.

How old are you?

New Washington Nationalists wrote:Commies dont have normal Living Standards. You dont even get to have a good house, no freedoms. Nothing. No free Speech, anti democracy, Anti-individual.
all Public properties owned by the Government or friends of the Party. Dictator Rule. Government Surveillance.

are you aware of what a "soviet" is?

Forum View

Advertisement