WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Islands of the Sun contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in The Islands of the Sun
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, The Islands of the Sun is ranked 11,419th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Most Serene Christmas of Eleutherosophia||Left-wing Utopia||“Vive Liber in Veris!”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Powebern||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“To each according to their contribution.”|
- : Embassy established between The Islands of the Sun and Matheo.
- : Embassy established between The Islands of the Sun and The Embassy.
- : The Most Serene Christmas of Eleutherosophia agreed to construct embassies with Matheo.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Christmas of Eleutherosophia agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Powebern arrived from The Unknown Abyss.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Islands of the Sun.
- : Spike wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Islands of the Sun.
- : The King Bruces Glorious Lands of South His Majestys most loyal kangaroos of the region Chicken overlords cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Islands of the Sun.
The Islands of the Sun Regional Message Board
I don't believe voting should be mandatory. Although people should care about their local issues, I believe people have the right to declare that they don't care what happens in their governments.
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Certainly, appreciated. Soon enough we should return the favor.