WA Delegate (non-executive): The Eternal Usurper of Larnion (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: LCRUA, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Eientei Gensokyo, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, International Debating Area, POLATION, The Bar on the corner of every region, Imperial Fatherland, Future Earth, Right to Life, The Confederacy of Free Nations, Libertatem, Solid Kingdom, Avadam Inn, The NewsStand, Novapax, and 30 others.Londinium, Solar Alliance, Elparia, The Sands, Enadia, Lardyland, Krillin, Driselbia, Abydos, Libertas, Portugal, Gay Equality, Selene, Wintreath, The Kaiserreich, Olgea, USSD, Eladen, The Alterran Republic, Union of Democrats, Yuno, The Atlantic Socialist Alliance, Union of Allied States, Red Wolf Alliance, Fredonia, La nova Terra, Kylden, Westfalen Westphalia, Communist Cartel, and The Moderate Alliance.
Tags: Anarchist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Egalitarian, Fandom, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, and 27 others.Generalite, Independent, International Federalist, Issues Player, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Neutral, Non-English, Offsite Chat, Outer Space, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, Silly, Social, Socialist, Sports, Surreal, Video Game, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in The LCRUA
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, The LCRUA is ranked 12,519th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Brital||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Obsequium in robore”|
|2.||The Chaz of ZaILa TWo-The SquEAkqueL||Democratic Socialists||“You guys are taking too seriously”|
|3.||The Direct Democracy of LCRUA Founder||New York Times Democracy||“For Freedom, Peace, Respect and Culture”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of Calpronia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Defend,deter,damage”|
|5.||The Federal Democratic Republic of Eilodon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Artistry does not come with clean hands”|
|6.||The Federation of The Ranoan isles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Our hidden jewel”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Murtagh||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“My father...”|
|8.||The Early Morning Philosophy of Penumber||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I need to pee”|
|9.||The Dominion of Sakhemi||New York Times Democracy||“Wisdom and Peace to All”|
|10.||The Colony of New Yymea||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Independent and free”|
- : The Kingdom of Murtagh arrived from Warzone PacificCon.
- : The Empire of Holy Empire Of Tim arrived from Osiris.
- : The Dictatorship of Calpronia arrived from The Pacific.
- : Delanos ceased to exist.
- : Frangleterre ceased to exist.
- : The The People's Republic of of The Empire of Norvik the Great departed this region for The Wonderful Region of the DSC.
- : Kavarai ceased to exist.
- : Jovian artemisia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The north eastern federation of states and The LCRUA.
- : Embassy cancelled between The free leftist union and The LCRUA.
The LCRUA Regional Message Board
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Look the fück out gec gec
E is the 5th letter of the alphabet, the words "Zaila" and "Emily" collectively have 2 'i's. 5 - 2 = 3. A triangle has 3 sides. 😳😳😳🥴😳😳😳