WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
The Mappers Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Mappers Union
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Mappers Union is ranked 21,940th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Colony of Arganita||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Justice, Togetherness, Loyalty”|
|2.||The Republic of Tenderroot||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We Will Endure”|
|3.||The Anarchy of Gron||Left-wing Utopia||“No rulz”|
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and The Mappers Union.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of 192nd Catgirl Division departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of 192nd Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Join Lily of 192nd Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Join Lily of 192nd Catgirl Division established the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Guy 82 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Final Showdown departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Tenderroot arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Colony of Sweezemademedothis 17 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
The Mappers Union Regional Message Board
In the attention of The Mappers Union
The nations residing in this region :
Refounding actions will commence soon. To ease the procedure, we require you to join The New Mappers Union or any other region up until the region is refounded, when you can return and reside here.
Furtherly, a new Regional Overseer would be welcomed to be appointed from the residents of the region.
Black Hawks got my region too,This Game, and they also got Yeet. You might want to refound. (Like I did with Yeet)
Refounding will remove your entire message board history, which can be a significant loss for some. It's also an arduous and potentially quite stressful procedure, which, to be very honest, does have significant risk -- there are bad people out there who will try to intercept your refound and steal your region. People often get attached to their regions in sentimental ways, and that's okay. Every region should decide whether to refound or not for itself, and for its own reasons