WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, Founderless, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, and 12 others.Independent, Industrial, Magical, Minuscule, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Post Apocalyptic, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, Social, and Socialist.
The Mappers Union contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Mappers Union
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Mappers Union is ranked 940th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Anarchy of Gron||Left-wing Utopia||“No rulz”|
|2.||The Colony of Arganita||Left-Leaning College State||“Justice, Togetherness, Loyalty”|
- : The Queendom of Mothra Queen of the Monsters departed this region for Shinka.
- : The The Divine Guardians of Aschente Royal Defense Force departed this region for Halo.
- : The Operatives of XCOM Project departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Operatives of XCOM Project lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Lacking of -HumanSanity- departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Divine Empire of The Holy Kingdom of Danmark departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Operatives of XCOM Project replaced The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades as WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of One Bagger departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Theocracy of Wabberjocky departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Marxist Germany departed this region for The South Pacific.
The Mappers Union Regional Message Board
If you have any questions, just ask the delegate. You should get answers there
In the attention of The Mappers Union
The nations residing in this region :
- The venusian empire
- Frea dwrk
Refounding actions will commence soon. To ease the procedure, we require you to join The New Mappers Union or any other region up until the region is refounded, when you can return and reside here.
Furtherly, a new Regional Overseer would be welcomed to be appointed from the residents of the region.