by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Mausoleum RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Haunted Halls of Necronan

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Death comes to us all. This is a quiet region where your nation can peacefully drift out of existence or simply contemplate the four last things: death, judgment, heaven, and hell.

Founded: 9/15/2017

Dead nation count: 121

Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, The Embassy, Graveyard, The Cemetery, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, The Illuminati, Yarnia, Nationstates Hospital, Avadam Inn, Province of Mactan, Coin Collecting Club, United States of America, SECFanatics, Lardyland, and 4 others.Independent Powers of the New Earth, The Sands, Pravda, and The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality.

Tags: Medium, Neutral, and Puppet Storage.

The Mausoleum contains 12 nations, the 1,173rd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Mausoleum

World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.

As a region, The Mausoleum is ranked 10,034th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of FirstidarityistanCorporate Bordello“Strength Through Compliance”
2.The Republic of RuzzleskoRight-wing Utopia“Unity, Discipline, Work”
3.The Republic of Ali NopAnarchy“You Can't Stop Progress”
4.The Republic of Free NovernourunMoralistic Democracy“You Can't Stop Progress”
5.The Republic of New VamdionLeft-wing Utopia“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
6.The Republic of HabansnaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God, Homeland, Liberty”
7.The Republic of KakazarthLeft-wing Utopia“Peace and Justice”
8.The Haunted Halls of NecronanNew York Times Democracy“Don't Fear The Reaper”
9.The Republic of ZerstistanNew York Times Democracy“God, Homeland, Liberty”
10.The Republic of Awelvorbil BelaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“By The People For The People”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Mausoleum Regional Message Board

Solarcaine

Greetings! I am happy to have arrived here. I wish to present my Diplomatic Credentials. I am the Goodwill Ambassador-At-Large from the SECFanatics Region, Royal Emissary for the Confederation of New Lands, and Ambassador from The Great Universe. I will be paying a courtesy visit to The Mausoleum Region in the hopes of increasing friendship between our great Regions. While I sojourn here, please do not hesitate to advise me of any areas which may be improved in our relations with The Mausoleum. It is a pleasure to be here. I look forward to a productive visit.

Solarcaine wrote:Greetings! I am happy to have arrived here. I wish to present my Diplomatic Credentials. I am the Goodwill Ambassador-At-Large from the SECFanatics Region, Royal Emissary for the Confederation of New Lands, and Ambassador from The Great Universe. I will be paying a courtesy visit to The Mausoleum Region in the hopes of increasing friendship between our great Regions. While I sojourn here, please do not hesitate to advise me of any areas which may be improved in our relations with The Mausoleum. It is a pleasure to be here. I look forward to a productive visit.

Hello my friend! Itís so good to speak to the living again. Mine is a quiet region for those who have decided to embrace nonexistence. I tend the grounds and answer any questions. Iím most pleased to be friends with all of the wonderful regions you represent. Please spread the word that this is a safe space for puppet nations or for anyone who wishes to contemplate eternity.

Solarcaine

Necronan wrote:Hello my friend! Itís so good to speak to the living again. Mine is a quiet region for those who have decided to embrace nonexistence. I tend the grounds and answer any questions. Iím most pleased to be friends with all of the wonderful regions you represent. Please spread the word that this is a safe space for puppet nations or for anyone who wishes to contemplate eternity.

Thank you for your warm welcome. Your invitation for puppets has been noted. Should you ever have issues with any of the regions that we represent, please do not hesitate to contact us via telegram. The stay here in The Mausoleum has been surprisingly restful, but we must resume our embassy visitation schedule. We have received an invitation to visit from The Holy Empire of Marshelle and that will be our next stop. Thank you for your hospitality and friendship. Good-bye.

Gumball machine

Record this as my last words: Well, mods cannot fix everything.

Gumball machine

If I die here, do it, but I can stay around.

Gumball machine wrote:If I die here, do it, but I can stay around.

Hello my friend! No matter how much time you have left, all are welcome. Please let me know if you require anything to make your stay more comfortable.

Forum View

Advertisement