WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Juhora
Last WA Update:
The Nazi Worker League contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Nazi Worker League
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The Nazi Worker League is ranked 10,214th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of TNWL33||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate!!!”|
|2.||The MT Army Museum of Juhora||New York Times Democracy||“We are Antifa and we are EVERYWHERE!”|
- : Gulag master of the region Timopolis proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Nazi Worker League and The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and The Nazi Worker League.
- : Embassy established between The Nazi Worker League and Antifa.
- : The Fastest Man Alive of Warden Altmoras of the region The Order of the Grey Wardens agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army agreed to construct embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of Juhora changed the regional password.
- : The MT Army Museum of TNWL33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MT Army Museum of Juhora arrived from Felifyre.
The Nazi Worker League Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.