WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Dirt Alliance, Avadam Inn, The Embassy, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Right to Life, The Bar on the corner of every region, KAISERREICH, Union of Nationalists, Laotis, The Illuminati, The Dank Meme Alliance, and The Great Universe.
The Nether contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Nether
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Nether is ranked 1,842nd in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Isle of the Hidden Warrior||Left-Leaning College State||“Virtute et constantia”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Lower Down||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You can always go lower”|
- : The Kingdom of Piglin Army departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Kingdom of Piglin Army arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of AE3803 cell of the region Panatomia proposed constructing embassies.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Dagrun Ruxomar of the region The Realm of Ruxomar proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kuraiku ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdoms of abisa and The Nether.
The Nether Regional Message Board
Things have been kinda crazy with me too. I haven't been ignoring the region, just haven't had much time.
Same. Life's been busy, and I've mostly been just lurking on NS.
I rarely even touch this place anymore, sadly...
used to play it all the time at school, but then they blocked it 'cause...games. apparently.
I get that it's a "game," but...eh...
I used to play this game all day long, but sadly it's gotten kind of boring. I think it's because when I first started this game, I thought it was going to be a perfect, realistic, state simulation, but as time went on, I started to realize the flaws within the game, and realized that it's not that realistic after all, which ruined the game for me. I still go on every once in a while though, just so my nation doesn't disappear.
Unfortunately, after about 3 or 4 years, it kind of feels that way.
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy holidays. For everyone going back to school in the next couple weeks, good luck with your classes.
In the next few days, I'll resign this nation from the WA and move my WA status to a puppet in another region. I want to thank you all for having me as the regional delegate, especially those of you who lent me your approvals. I wish this region the best in the coming new year, and am sure that whoever becomes the delegate after me will do a fine job.
The International Kingdom closes it's Gatescand thanks you for your Embassy.
The Piglin Army wants to tell you happy nether update