WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Dirt Alliance, Avadam Inn, The Embassy, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Right to Life, The Bar on the corner of every region, KAISERREICH, Union of Nationalists, Laotis, The Illuminati, Kingdoms of Abisa, The Dank Meme Alliance, and The Great Universe.
The Nether contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Nether
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The Nether is ranked 2,584th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Kuraiku||Democratic Socialists||“No one is evil. Some just need more help than others.”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Lower Down||Father Knows Best State||“You can always go lower”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Isle of the Hidden Warrior||Left-Leaning College State||“Virtute et constantia”|
- : The Federal Republic of Kuraiku arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy cancelled between New utopian world and The Nether.
- : The Empire of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Failatopia ceased to exist.
- : The Caerokian Empire of Berukio Imperiuk of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Our minecraft server ceased to exist.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The minecraft allies and The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati Council and The Nether.
- : Embassy cancelled between The International Kingdom and The Nether.
The Nether Regional Message Board
Hey guys. Just wanted to see how dead everyone was.
I saw some activity during Z-day; sorry I wasn't in it myself. I got kind of stressed out from it this year (to top of some irl stress).
How is everyone?
Things have been kinda crazy with me too. I haven't been ignoring the region, just haven't had much time.
Same. Life's been busy, and I've mostly been just lurking on NS.
I rarely even touch this place anymore, sadly...
used to play it all the time at school, but then they blocked it 'cause...games. apparently.
I get that it's a "game," but...eh...
I used to play this game all day long, but sadly it's gotten kind of boring. I think it's because when I first started this game, I thought it was going to be a perfect, realistic, state simulation, but as time went on, I started to realize the flaws within the game, and realized that it's not that realistic after all, which ruined the game for me. I still go on every once in a while though, just so my nation doesn't disappear.
Unfortunately, after about 3 or 4 years, it kind of feels that way.
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a merry Christmas and happy holidays. For everyone going back to school in the next couple weeks, good luck with your classes.
In the next few days, I'll resign this nation from the WA and move my WA status to a puppet in another region. I want to thank you all for having me as the regional delegate, especially those of you who lent me your approvals. I wish this region the best in the coming new year, and am sure that whoever becomes the delegate after me will do a fine job.
The International Kingdom closes it's Gatescand thanks you for your Embassy.