WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The People's Republic of Kitimat
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in The New Meritocracy
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, The New Meritocracy is ranked 20,556th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Meritocratic Republic of Argyres||Anarchy||“Fluctuat nec mergitur!”|
|2.||The Frozen Republic of New Iceland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Land of Frost and Fire”|
|3.||The Colony of Communist Ant Farm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Our Industry is Our Life”|
|4.||The Radioactive Republic of Jasque||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you.”|
|5.||The Liberation Movement of The Keymaster||Anarchy||“When someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!”|
|6.||The Meritocratic Island of Neptide||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Neutrality or Death!”|
|7.||The Monarchaic Federation of N2 Gas||Father Knows Best State||“Space: The Final Frontier”|
|8.||The Armed Protectorate of Ministeria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Make yourselves sheep”|
|9.||The The 14th Ambassadorial State of Legatus XIV||New York Times Democracy||“Long Live The Meritocracy!”|
|10.||The First Ambassadorial State of Legatus I||Capitalist Paradise||“Long live the Meritocracy!”|
- : The gatekeeper ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Official Hellenic Republic of the region Panellinion proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Radioactive Republic of Jasque lost WA Delegate status.
- : Troma ville ceased to exist.
- : International racing ceased to exist.
- : Cortath ceased to exist.
- : Saradovia ceased to exist.
- : The Corruptocracy of Montserrado arrived from Balder.
- : Grew wes ceased to exist.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
The New Meritocracy Regional Message Board
Hey Hey! You’re Featured Today! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D
Welcome to the new nations who joined us!
I'm doing fine. I'm working from home now, which is weird. It's definitely convenient to be at home all day, but I miss talking to all my coworkers and being a part of an organization.
I hope all of you are staying healthy!
Frappuccino and Saradovia
Ah, subversive ideologies are the best kind; At least with a smattering of talented cadres in a sea mediocrity and some fun structural issues built in for added tension