by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .46,86546,86646,86746,86846,86946,87046,871. . .48,60348,604»

Zazumo wrote:*yawns*

What was I doing?

Putting all the pixels in the bag

Zazumo wrote:*yawns*

What was I doing?

Doing the daily TNP crossword puzzle?

4 down is Pallaith

Or was it finishing your 18,000 piece jigsaw puzzle?

The realm of platinum

Aerilia wrote:*puts on Rammstein on the other side of the room*

*goes to middle of room to enjoy both sides*

^-^

Velly wrote:So is the update here now? :)

It is.

Lorigia and Velly

Aerilia wrote:There are 117 million lakes larger than 0.002 km2 in the world

I don't know where you will start to look.

I'll probably close my eyes and point the tail randomly on the map.

Aerilia wrote:Doing the daily TNP crossword puzzle?

4 down is Pallaith

Or was it finishing your 18,000 piece jigsaw puzzle?

Oh yes my Jigsaw puzzle. I'm only 17,999 pieces away from finishing it.

Estantia wrote:*goes to middle of room to enjoy both sides*

^-^

*puts on country music in the middle*

Muhahaha

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:I'll probably close my eyes and point the tail randomly on the map.

And it's...

Heaven Lake, that doesn't sound too bad

It is in North Korea though, so I don't think the internet connection will be that great...

Zazumo wrote:Oh yes my Jigsaw puzzle. I'm only 17,999 pieces away from finishing it.

You should live steam it, I would totally watch it.

If you're lucky there might be two pieces that are already placed together.

Zazumo wrote:*yawns*

What was I doing?

Existing.

Zazumo wrote:Oh yes my Jigsaw puzzle. I'm only 17,999 pieces away from finishing it.

But technically if you hold every piece individually youíve solved the entire puzzle

Aerilia wrote:*puts on country music in the middle*

Muhahaha

>~<

Time to go to sleep, so goodnight everyone!

I hope none of you get robbed while I'm gone, it'll be interesting to watch...

Aerilia wrote:You should live steam it, I would totally watch it.

If you're lucky there might be two pieces that are already placed together.

Not a bad idea. But first let me finish watching this exciting video.
https://youtu.be/PLOPygVcaVE

Aerilia wrote:Time to go to sleep, so goodnight everyone!

I hope none of you get robbed while I'm gone, it'll be interesting to watch...

Gnite!

New Chilokver wrote:It is.

Thanks!

Lapathiya

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:Preparations for the coronation
It has been few days since Alexander has been elected as emperor of the new union. One of the first objectives of the new union Parliament is to organize a grand coronation. The best musicians, cookers and event makers have been hired to make the coronation as fancy and grand as possible. Every person, both in the empire and the world, can watch the ceremony on TV or visit the capital. The event is open for all. Alexander personally wants Miruma, Moisus and Lapathiya to come. Any other nation wanting to come is invited too! Further news will come shortly.
Libertandonien

Err actually, Alexander personally wants Lapathiya to stay the heck away :P

Iíll still show up though, just to annoy him

Moisus nice work! Iíll respond when I get a sec.

Velly

Here are the maps of Puczovska and other nations.

-
If anyone would like to stake a claim in for some land on the map then TG New Trisone, Western Vapia, Edwerlantin, Puczovska, Necerierra, Lotion Empire, or British Bayonet

Claims must be:
A1. Reasonable enough to be put onto the map. No beginner nation will be the size of Puczovska, or higher, for their claim. If you want more accurate claims and you have Paint.net, beginner claims have a limit of 30k pixels at the equator. Unless you give up land from your main nation, your secondary nation will have to be at 15k pixels or less.
A2. Picky is good. Feel free to request changes to borders if you aren't happy with them.
A3. This map's planet is the same size as Earth, so I won't be making the map any bigger. If Earth can fit 200 nations, so can mine.
A4. I am not adding new territory to the map. Use the existing land more efficiently and we won't need any more.
A5. Existing nations on the map cannot claim unclaimed land (except in exceptional circumstances).
A6. Not Glacea nor any body of water.

Map removal is strictly allowed to only happen when the following criteria are met:
B1. AFRP, or Away From RP (not RPing for 25 days, 20 days in the case of people on other RMB maps)
B2. RMB RP Ban (if one clause states "therefore, the RMB Cartography Staff shall remove <nation> from the map")
B3. Cease to Exist (when the nation dies in the 28th day. Exceptions apply.)

Note: The staff updates the map once a week, every Saturday. Because of the week long intervals, it is possible someone may have claimed land you wanted before the next update is released. Please plan accordingly.


Map Version: 197

Read factbook

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:D:

Fine, there's plenty of lake in the world!Nah, i only did it for the insurance.

>->
<-<

Sure.

Log 12 Day 2- Dumb Lotion this night did well with confusing people - so much so, that some people genuinely thought Dumb lotion was drunk. Will continue this night and probably get kicked by the mods on discord

Lorigia, Moisus, Miruma, and Lapathiya

Aerilia wrote:
And it's...

Heaven Lake, that doesn't sound too bad

It is in North Korea though, so I don't think the internet connection will be that great...

I could always swim to china for that.

Grudge river

Lapathiya wrote:Err actually, Alexander personally wants Lapathiya to stay the heck away :P

Iíll still show up though, just to annoy him

Moisus nice work! Iíll respond when I get a sec.

Velly

Here are the maps of Puczovska and other nations.

-
If anyone would like to stake a claim in for some land on the map then TG New Trisone, Western Vapia, Edwerlantin, Puczovska, Necerierra, Lotion Empire, or British Bayonet

Claims must be:
A1. Reasonable enough to be put onto the map. No beginner nation will be the size of Puczovska, or higher, for their claim. If you want more accurate claims and you have Paint.net, beginner claims have a limit of 30k pixels at the equator. Unless you give up land from your main nation, your secondary nation will have to be at 15k pixels or less.
A2. Picky is good. Feel free to request changes to borders if you aren't happy with them.
A3. This map's planet is the same size as Earth, so I won't be making the map any bigger. If Earth can fit 200 nations, so can mine.
A4. I am not adding new territory to the map. Use the existing land more efficiently and we won't need any more.
A5. Existing nations on the map cannot claim unclaimed land (except in exceptional circumstances).
A6. Not Glacea nor any body of water.

Map removal is strictly allowed to only happen when the following criteria are met:
B1. AFRP, or Away From RP (not RPing for 25 days, 20 days in the case of people on other RMB maps)
B2. RMB RP Ban (if one clause states "therefore, the RMB Cartography Staff shall remove <nation> from the map")
B3. Cease to Exist (when the nation dies in the 28th day. Exceptions apply.)

Note: The staff updates the map once a week, every Saturday. Because of the week long intervals, it is possible someone may have claimed land you wanted before the next update is released. Please plan accordingly.


Map Version: 197

Read factbook

Thanks

Lorigia, Moisus, and Lapathiya

The Mike Roctafinserland wrote:I warned you. The Imperial Republic Avuron formally declares war on the nation of Aylwater for animal endangerment, abuse, and disrespecting the national animal of the glorious dominion that is Avuron. Be prepared, 💪 😤

Oh god...

The Mike Roctafinserland wrote:

for no particular reason, these two people loved each other. I donít know what their names are, so letís say Zazumo for the female partner and Aerilia for the other female partner. They loved each other, very much so.

And one day, they were kissing. In a park, and kissing. A kid runs by them and farts. They get up in disgust but immediately resume kissing. Now some people may call this lewd, but I prefer the term Ďscientific.í

A bird flies by and poops on a kid (Aylwater) riding on a red bike. This bike is important later, so remember it. Like seriously, remember it, itíll be a while until you hear of it again. So the kid gets angry, understandably so, and throws the red bike at the bird. The bird disintegrates, and thatís the last we ever heard of the bike.

Moving on, hippos are chunky. Like huge and chunky. Thereís many hippos here. Whereís here? Here is now and when. The When is now here and why we exist in the present. That didnít make since? Well itís supposed to, youíre just not advanced enough.

And finally, I eat toes.

I have a spare bike.

Oh yeah,hello RMB! As of right now,Hippos are pounding into my house,and I'm trying to dial Territorio di Nessuno for help.

I dEcLarE WAr On The Mike Roctafinserland FOr deCLAriNG WAr oN EverY onE.

Aylwater wrote:
Oh yeah,hello RMB! As of right now,Hippos are pounding into my house,and I'm trying to dial Territorio di Nessuno for help.

Ignore them, you will be fine.

Hopefully...

THE AZEN MONARCH ABDICATES THE THRONE --- 10:39 PM --- PRINCESS PAULINA TO TAKE THE THRONE

The process was simple. So simple that the whole country either was in shock or was in a state of denial or was not informed of the abdication.

And for Natalia, it was a relief that came so late but felt so good anyway. She only had to make a short speech on the radio and on television before finally going through the ceremony. It lasted only an hour, and after she gave away her powers and her throne to her daughter, she and Paulina retired secretly to a restaurant that one of her friends owned just a few kilometers away from their residence.

As they ate, Paulina was relieved that her mother chose to eat with her after the whole thing in private. Nobody else but Natalia's friend, the security detail, and Paulina's guard, a certain captain named Hernando Cortes, was with them.

Later, they returned to their residence to rest. And as Paulina slept, Natalia focused on getting a ticket back to the Empire of her wife.

Rynese Empire

Lapathiya

Azenyanistan wrote:THE AZEN MONARCH ABDICATES THE THRONE --- 10:39 PM --- PRINCESS PAULINA TO TAKE THE THRONE

The process was simple. So simple that the whole country either was in shock or was in a state of denial or was not informed of the abdication.

And for Natalia, it was a relief that came so late but felt so good anyway. She only had to make a short speech on the radio and on television before finally going through the ceremony. It lasted only an hour, and after she gave away her powers and her throne to her daughter, she and Paulina retired secretly to a restaurant that one of her friends owned just a few kilometers away from their residence.

As they ate, Paulina was relieved that her mother chose to eat with her after the whole thing in private. Nobody else but Natalia's friend, the security detail, and Paulina's guard, a certain captain named Hernando Cortes, was with them.

Later, they returned to their residence to rest. And as Paulina slept, Natalia focused on getting a ticket back to the Empire of her wife.

[nation]Rynese Empire[nation]

Azen monarch abdicates throne...

*Palpatine voice*

Good, good...

«12. . .46,86546,86646,86746,86846,86946,87046,871. . .48,60348,604»

Advertisement