by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .49,80849,80949,81049,81149,81249,81349,814. . .66,94566,946»

Dead RMB

Dakota Territories wrote:Dead RMB

Yep.

Sapporo hyperspace riftgate laboratory

Who called the RMB dead? HUH?

Komahina and Prez harry s truman

Asthea wrote:nation=asthea/detail=trend?censusid=44

good they live longer , they are brothers and sisters of Heloonians :)

Asthea

Prez harry s truman

I find today very boring

New dilli

Anybody indian here??

Predora

Hey Guys Do you know the Republic of Joe and The United States of Yuri?

Predora

If anyone is interested, Daymonskinnerites live to, on average, 25.84 years of age!

This is a rather slow day on the old RMB isnt it? Roleplay must be at peace or something.

Lungha, Townsvalley' King Mustaffa sends its army to occupy the south-west lands making sure that the fellow countries' borders are not violated.
"this is being done to expand the Power & Allow more people to live in The Townsvalleyian Land"

Lungha

Asthea wrote:nation=asthea/detail=trend?censusid=44

*glomps vampirically* Asthy-sama! I'm using this account as I'm too lazy to even switch accounts. I'm also in China! So, how do you like my vampirical form?

Asthea and Libertandonien

Kerlodes wrote:*glomps vampirically* Asthy-sama! I'm using this account as I'm too lazy to even switch accounts. I'm also in China! So, how do you like my vampirical form?

Eep! A vampire!

*Takes out cross and onion* tho shall never eat my non sinful blood!

Marasume and Libertandonien

Asthean National News

After several negotiations and contracts signed, Asthean Movie Industry now officially announced that Togo™ will make International Version of the long awaited 1955 Gojira, expected to be released in theaters and streaming websites approved by Togo™

Longsword01

Dakota Territories wrote:Oh god no, that music video is weird

I mean the song and Titanium has a music video!?

Asthea wrote:Eep! A vampire!

*Takes out cross and onion* tho shall never eat my non sinful blood!

First, garlic.
Second, I'm not going to drink your blood!
Third.... I wouldn't want to leech off a friend.
Fourth... I'm immune to that stuff.

Asthea and Libertandonien

Kerlodes wrote:First, garlic.
Second, I'm not going to drink your blood!
Third.... I wouldn't want to leech off a friend.
Fourth... I'm immune to that stuff.

.....

*Throws holy water that just mineral water*

Ahhh tatsukete!

Marasume and Libertandonien

Marasume

Asthea wrote:Eep! A vampire!

*Takes out cross and onion* tho shall never eat my non sinful blood!

*gasp* how dare you assume it’s want to eat your blood!

Asthea wrote:.....

*Throws holy water that just mineral water*

Ahhh tatsukete!

*is soaked*
I won't kill you, Asthy-sama... if you continue... you leave me no choice...
*lunges at you*

Greater banitia

Would anyone here actually want to live in their nation?

Kerlodes wrote:*is soaked*
I won't kill you, Asthy-sama... if you continue... you leave me no choice...
*lunges at you*

*Ducks cowardly* >^<

Asthea wrote:*Ducks cowardly* >^<

*places you on my lap and pats gently*
See? I don't want to hurt you. You're just like a little kitty-cat...
*pat pat*

Asthea

Greater banitia wrote:Would anyone here actually want to live in their nation?

Me, because I get to be a Green hoodie.

Greater banitia

Not me, cause a tax rate of 98% is not my fooking cup of tea lmao

«12. . .49,80849,80949,81049,81149,81249,81349,814. . .66,94566,946»

Advertisement