by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Planet X Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .404142434445»

Back from Vacation.

Greetings, this may be one of my final addresses to you all as General Radd for sadly, The HANDS has almost fallen.

As of a few days ago The HANDS lost its third and second longest member. Because of this I feel that I can no longer run my region if only two reside in it. I may consider leaving and joining this region or trying my luck elsewhere, but I want you all to know that for the short while my region was able to stand with yours, that time was truly grand and I thank you for that. I shall await your reply but sadly I feel that my once mighty region has almost truly fallen.

Strive ever onward

The United Radds wrote:Greetings, this may be one of my final addresses to you all as General Radd for sadly, The HANDS has almost fallen.

As of a few days ago The HANDS lost its third and second longest member. Because of this I feel that I can no longer run my region if only two reside in it. I may consider leaving and joining this region or trying my luck elsewhere, but I want you all to know that for the short while my region was able to stand with yours, that time was truly grand and I thank you for that. I shall await your reply but sadly I feel that my once mighty region has almost truly fallen.

Strive ever onward

To our dear ally, this news saddens us deeply. It seems to be slow across the whole NSverse, as we have also lost some of our own longtime members.

Of course, you always have a home here at The Planet X.

A shuttle lands branded with the logo of The HANDS, Radd leaves the shuttle with his baggage and security.

I have arrived and I suppose I am here to stay for the time being, I cant wait to start my work here.

Radd then looks back as the shuttle takes off, going back to his home planet. He quietly speaks to himself.

Goodbye old friend, I hope that I'll return someday.

The United Radds wrote:A shuttle lands branded with the logo of The HANDS, Radd leaves the shuttle with his baggage and security.

I have arrived and I suppose I am here to stay for the time being, I cant wait to start my work here.

Radd then looks back as the shuttle takes off, going back to his home planet. He quietly speaks to himself.

Goodbye old friend, I hope that I'll return someday.

Your arrival is met with celebration, as you are lead into the subterranean headquarters by The Controller himself.

The two enter into a large atrium, and The Controller begins to speak.

It’s an honor to receive you. We have invited you here to discuss something very important. As you know, I am The Controller of Planet X, and I would like to extend you an offer. Over the past few months, you have proven to be a leader, ally, and extremely loyal. As such, you are now second in command of The Planet X. This is a an important job — a job that means preventing this Planet from destruction. I give you full power over the Planet, as you and I rule this corner of the cosmos as intergalactic comrades.

The United Radds wrote:A shuttle lands branded with the logo of The HANDS, Radd leaves the shuttle with his baggage and security.

I have arrived and I suppose I am here to stay for the time being, I cant wait to start my work here.

Radd then looks back as the shuttle takes off, going back to his home planet. He quietly speaks to himself.

Goodbye old friend, I hope that I'll return someday.

*Bows before the new Minister

“Welcome to the team, friend!”

The Controller of Planet X wrote:Your arrival is met with celebration, as you are lead into the subterranean headquarters by The Controller himself.

The two enter into a large atrium, and The Controller begins to speak.

It’s an honor to receive you. We have invited you here to discuss something very important. As you know, I am The Controller of Planet X, and I would like to extend you an offer. Over the past few months, you have proven to be a leader, ally, and extremely loyal. As such, you are now second in command of The Planet X. This is a an important job — a job that means preventing this Planet from destruction. I give you full power over the Planet, as you and I rule this corner of the cosmos as intergalactic comrades.

I would be more than happy to accept this offer to help your planet.

SpenZerous wrote:*Bows before the new Minister

“Welcome to the team, friend!”

Radd extends his hand to shake.

I’m glad I am able to help your planet however I can, the defense your sector offers us all is most appreciated, it’s the least I can do.

Radd looks about his office and sets his things down, he then walks off to explore the planet as best he can.

Anybody want to give me a tour of this grand planet?

The United Radds wrote:Radd looks about his office and sets his things down, he then walks off to explore the planet as best he can.

Anybody want to give me a tour of this grand planet?

*Appears suddenly in the subterranean headquarters.

Ahum, sorry for the delay, commander!

*A hologram of the planet appears before them

Well, commander, the surface of our planet is uninhabitable. Long ago, we had cities on the planet’s surface, but this was before King Ghidorah.

We can discuss King Ghidorah later — for now he is under our control. In order to control him, we have to harvest an element that is present in the core of all regions, called Nullonium. This element allows us to effectively freeze King Ghidorah’s movements, but it also means we need an active intergalactic presence. Recently, Nullonium production is down, so we should focus our efforts on diplomatic missions with our embassies in effort to establish harvesters. In exchange, we can offer them defense, and a place on our Galactic Map.

*The hologram disappears

The Imitation Game, perhaps you can explain some of your research to our new commander?

SpenZerous wrote:*Appears suddenly in the subterranean headquarters.

Ahum, sorry for the delay, commander!

*A hologram of the planet appears before them

Well, commander, the surface of our planet is uninhabitable. Long ago, we had cities on the planet’s surface, but this was before King Ghidorah.

We can discuss King Ghidorah later — for now he is under our control. In order to control him, we have to harvest an element that is present in the core of all regions, called Nullonium. This element allows us to effectively freeze King Ghidorah’s movements, but it also means we need an active intergalactic presence. Recently, Nullonium production is down, so we should focus our efforts on diplomatic missions with our embassies in effort to establish harvesters. In exchange, we can offer them defense, and a place on our Galactic Map.

*The hologram disappears

The Imitation Game, perhaps you can explain some of your research to our new commander?

As for the history of our planet, I’d like to acknowledge The CO Foundation Communications. Earlier in our planet’s history, we went through a period of inactivity, and we were actually the victim of a raid. The CO Foundation Communications was responsible for defending and liberating the region.

I feel this may get overlooked, so thanks again.

Well, hello, Xiliens.

What’s new over in this corner of the cosmos?

Starving Artist wrote:Well, hello, Xiliens.

What’s new over in this corner of the cosmos?

Ah, my favorite vagrant artist! Haven’t heard from you in awhile.

SpenZerous wrote:Ah, my favorite vagrant artist! Haven’t heard from you in awhile.

Just self-quarantining in Art. Seems that everyone has left or ceased to exist. ‘Tis unfortunate.

Starving Artist wrote:Just self-quarantining in Art. Seems that everyone has left or ceased to exist. ‘Tis unfortunate.

I understand whats happening to your region, the same thing happened to my region The HANDS for a while where there were only a few nations in the region. I have no knowledge of why there are so few new players but if you hold out for a while some should join eventually. And if not you are always welcome here.

The United Radds wrote:I understand whats happening to your region, the same thing happened to my region The HANDS for a while where there were only a few nations in the region. I have no knowledge of why there are so few new players but if you hold out for a while some should join eventually. And if not you are always welcome here.

Thank you for the kind invitation, but I must say here in Art. We are as much a museum as we are a region. There is too much artwork and poetry here for me to let it go.

But I must say, I do like The Planet X. I always thought it was a cool concept.

Starving Artist wrote:Thank you for the kind invitation, but I must say here in Art. We are as much a museum as we are a region. There is too much artwork and poetry here for me to let it go.

But I must say, I do like The Planet X. I always thought it was a cool concept.

Just peaked through some of your museum’s collection. I noticed you have a piece from Drifter. They’re an old friend of mine.

The borat

I likes the planetXXX itsa vry nice sites very many womens. I watch the pamle anderson ,. You watch with me??

The borat wrote:I likes the planetXXX itsa vry nice sites very many womens. I watch the pamle anderson ,. You watch with me??

Ah, Borat! I didn’t know we would be having such a well know visitor.

The toilet is over in the corner — it fires waste into space through a vacuum. I know you prefer using a bag, so just go ahead and drop it into the vacuum when you’re finished.

Hey, we are curious about some of your traditional dance moves, you know, like these:

https://youtu.be/0wHYHMpHmSg

Could you perhaps give us a dance lesson?

The borat wrote:I likes the planetXXX itsa vry nice sites very many womens. I watch the pamle anderson ,. You watch with me??

BARG!

Hmmmmmm, what’s a “Borat”. I don’t care, they taste all the same.

*licks lips

Devilish orcs wrote:BARG!

Hmmmmmm, what’s a “Borat”. I don’t care, they taste all the same.

*licks lips

Now, now, orcs. No need to eat Borat.

The Controller of Planet X wrote:Now, now, orcs. No need to eat Borat.

I must admit I have never tried a "borat" before. Is it a regional dish here?

The United Radds wrote:I must admit I have never tried a "borat" before. Is it a regional dish here?

Not a regional dish, but it sure seems our pal orcs over here wouldn’t mind having it for supper.

The Controller of Planet X wrote:Not a regional dish, but it sure seems our pal orcs over here wouldn’t mind having it for supper.

Ya, it appears that some may not make it the next few days.

«12. . .404142434445»

Advertisement