WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, The New Meritocracy, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Avadam Inn, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Gypsy Lands, Fredonia, Regionless, Asia, and The Cult of PCHS.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Proletariat Coalition
World Census bean-counters tabulated data from across several industries in order to determine which nations have the largest Manufacturing sectors.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 23,388th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Democratic Socialists||“FUNDATUS III IĀNUĀRIUS MMIII”|
|2.||The Fielzão of Timao||Left-wing Utopia||“Timão Eô!”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Left-wing Utopia||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|4.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|5.||The Mapped Marvellousness of Minyos||New York Times Democracy||“One solution: (R)evolution!”|
- : The Dark Dragondom of Panagouge of the region The Dark Dragondom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed Republic of Mehmet Temeri of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between 1st Epitome United and The Proletariat Coalition.
- : The Khatunate of Khazar Lechia of the region 1st Epitome United ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lardyland and The Proletariat Coalition.
- : The Republic of The Infamous Glare of the region China proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City ordered the closure of embassies between The Proletariat Coalition and Lardyland.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City proposed constructing embassies with Anticapitalist Alliance.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City changed the regional password.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Oh! After all these years I finally made it onto the first page of rankings: 6th in the world for most stationary. 6,331.66 days = 17 years 4 months... same as the #1 nation, so the game only started tracking that in Feb 2004. That's longer than I'd been alive when I started playing NationStates.
Congrats on making the front page SC!
It was an exhausting 17 years of not moving, but it finally paid off.
I'm fairly sure I've been situated here continuously since August 2003 - dimly I recall moving into another region while doing foreign relations that summer... or maybe it was a defender regional liberation thing. It's a good thing I wrote this stuff down in my memoirs beforehand because I've forgotten most of the details.
The invaders must be quite bored to be bringing up this ancient history, and poor historians they are to malign it so.
I'm having a blast. I haven't been this active in decades. I only wish I had gotten a chance to know EuroSoviets... at all, because only a titan of a man could have his username mentioned so many times in the past few days!
"The embassy with Lardyland is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 6 hours."
Good bye then. It was an honour to have an embassy here.
Great, I knew there was a reason I stopped answering issues years ago. My political freedom rating just collapsed because my interpretation of the proposed remedy differed substantially from the site's satirical take. Same as how a few days ago sports got banned in Star City - that wasn't in the text of the issue option.
Oh, come on. Now I've got nukes because I wanted to recycle nuclear waste.