WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Lardyland, Avadam Inn, SECFanatics, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Gypsy Lands, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Red Army Headquarters, The united nations of liberalia, The Great Experiment, Dejana, Middle Eastern League, The New Meritocracy, and 4 others.Communist and socialistic union, Soviet Commisarat State, Fredonia, and The Okchi Union.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Proletariat Coalition
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 2,886th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Left-wing Utopia||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|3.||The Mapped Marvellousness of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One solution: (R)evolution!”|
|4.||The Fielzão of Timao||Democratic Socialists||“Timão Eô!”|
|5.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City renamed the office held by The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis from "Vice Vice Delegate" to "Depute of the Vice Delegate" in The Proletariat Coalition.
- : Embassy established between The Okchi Union and The Proletariat Coalition.
- : Embassy established between The Proletariat Coalition and Fredonia.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City agreed to construct embassies with The Okchi Union.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected West Empire of Walchia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Wellnesia of the region West Empire of Walchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union proposed constructing embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Oh, I guess I missed a thing again. I can see myself completely forgetting about the Halloween zombie event for the Nth year running.
Hey guys, how's it going?
Hello. Very very... oldly. You're lucky I logged in to keep my puppets alive or you might have been waiting a while for a reply ;)
It's unbelievable we're still "playing" but ego by now I guess! 🔴me
I think the limited features of this game allow for us to linger on without actually 'playing' the game. Compare with that other game that was a constant time hog - no coincidence I quickly grew tired of it once I finished school and had to go to work every day. A young man's game if ever there was one.
I used to spend 12-14 hours a day running the International Communist Union. And I was at university too. And hmmm, 34-36 years old. It was too complex nobody but Thria and I would do any work. Every time we got so-called "help" they'd just goof off, so that was pointless. The last year it was me alone. The good thing was I just moderated and had a good "crew" and great RMB discussions, so it was easier just to modulate the conversations.
Tell you what though - I got harsh and booted people and members would complain - until I provided proof of backtracking where they'd come from. Always had a sixth sense of when "someone" wasn't right, and I was never wrong - not once. Drove me crazy to have people doubt me but they always shut up after. 🔴me
I once did an all night (into Sunday morning) recruiting session for Cuba, when my puppet Isla Pena got involved there after it was griefed. That was April 2004 - so I was 17 at the time.
My interest in that other game started a rapid decline in 2009 when I had to get out of bed for the 6AM update (cause it was US-based), log into IRC, do my attacks, and go back to bed for another 90 minutes before getting up for work. The serious players changed it from a fun nation simulation to a spreadsheet-orientated chore.