WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene (non-executive)
Last WA Update:
The Realm of Liberty contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Realm of Liberty
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, The Realm of Liberty is ranked 6,909th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene||Authoritarian Democracy||“Democratia super omnes”|
|2.||The Republic of Havill||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hang out and wing it”|
- : Embassy established between The Realm of Liberty and Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Thirty Eight departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene removed The Republic of MTF Epsilon-9 from the regional ban list.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene banned Soviet thomas from the region.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene banned The Evanuris of Mythal Enaste from the region.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene banned The Republic of MTF Epsilon-9 from the region.
- : The Empire of Cooper Lake SP departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene ejected and banned The Empire of Cooper Lake SP from the region.
The Realm of Liberty Regional Message Board
Also state your opinions to the current form of the treaty, once a general consensus is made we con move to voting and ratification.
What I am about to ask is not something I ever thought I would. After consulting what would seem to be the only remaining active member of the Union, if our population is reduced only to Tzedeck and Siasa, we would like to move to the realm of liberty with your blessing.
The 1st senator is overjoyed to hear this news and would wholeheartedly support Siasan and Tzedeck joining of the realm of liberty; I will do all I can to have both nations removed as enemies of democracy so that they may both join with full representation.
Thank you very much. If King Gregory and I are unable to hold the Union together, we will relocate to the Realm.
Given the recent vote, Tzedeck and Siasa's status as enemies of democracy shall now be revoked.
Havill has won reelection for Grand Elector.
Yeah, when there are only 2 people elections don't really matter, but I think they're nice to have and it says you have to do them in the constitution.
I would like to thank the realm of liberty for my reelection and hope I can continue to serve as a good delegate for the region.