WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
Last WA Update:
The Security Council contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Security Council
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 15,246th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
|2.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Nation of Anzoon Itaticatuddou departed this region for Burkina Faso.
- : The Nation of Anzoon Itaticatuddou arrived from Kokomo.
- : The federal republic of aussie land departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The federal republic of aussie land arrived from The South Pacific.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : National video ceased to exist.
- : Stroyrhax of the region The Conservative Guard withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Dominion of of New Kadressa of the region The Conservative Guard proposed constructing embassies.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
Hi, I am a puppet of an anonymous nation that wants to preserve this region. In case a raider comes the factbook is preserved here ->
The region served as the symbolic target of a Liberation resolution to show the WA community's support for a full split of the General Assembly and the Security Council.
The region has fallen into disrepair, as has the corresponding body of the WA. With Rule IV in effect, the "Security Council Community" collapsed, and the SC has never recovered. There is no longer a group of players that identify primarily as Security Council players, and there never will be again.