WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Lardyland, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Planet X, Fredonia, Codex Ylvus, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Mad Land of the Mad Madmen, Slavers Bay, The Known World, Turkic Union, Mercenaries R Us, and Traveling Wilburys.
The Sol System contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Sol System
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Sol System is ranked 1,203rd in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The United Solar States of The Martian Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All for the Nation, the Nation for its Own”|
|2.||The Emirate of Dziewanna||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Need's Must”|
- : Embassy established between Traveling Wilburys and The Sol System.
- : Orcus and vanth ceased to exist.
- : Ashen glow ceased to exist.
- : The United Solar States of The Martian Nation agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Klamytappi of the region PAllied Forces withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Qipshaq of the region PAllied Forces proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and The Sol System.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 397 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero ordered the closure of its embassy in The Sol System.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Sol System.
The Sol System Regional Message Board
hi how is everyone?
Hm, fairly well for me, I think; I hope at least the same is true for you.
Well, I'm afraid I've not been very involved in the roleplaying aspect of things here, but greetings. :)
Greetings from The Planet X.
Itís time for the latest Versus Series poll!
Last week we saw The Flash out maneuver Spiderman. I guess spidey senses aren't fast enough!
This week we have a real electrifying battle of wickedness with
Voldemort dueling Darth Sidious!
Will the world of dark magic best the Force?
Thatís up for you to decide!
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
Well, thanks. :)