WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Farge Islands
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
The South Indian Ocean contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The South Indian Ocean
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The South Indian Ocean is ranked 11,954th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Colony of The Frington Islands||New York Times Democracy||“God save the Queen!”|
|2.||The Colony of Farge Islands||New York Times Democracy||“From many, One”|
- : The Colony of Farge Islands appointed The Colony of The Frington Islands as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The South Indian Ocean.
- : The Colony of Farge Islands dismissed The Colony of The Frington Islands as Security Officer of The South Indian Ocean.
- : The Colony of Farge Islands updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Colony of Farge Islands dismissed The Join Lily of 192nd Catgirl Division as Join Lily of The South Indian Ocean.
- : The Colony of Farge Islands appointed The Colony of The Frington Islands as Security Officer with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Polls in The South Indian Ocean.
- : The Colony of Farge Islands altered the region's flag.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Gujarati Goshalas of Vegetarian States of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and The South Indian Ocean.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
The South Indian Ocean Regional Message Board
I, the founder of this region have created the new flag for The South Indian Ocean. It symbolizes our clear weather, our animals that attract the most bird watchers in the whole world, and that we are the many islands on the sea. 20/07-16
How have we let ourselves be corrupted by an Military Dictatorship!
How can we let our Islands be controlled by these Dictators. We need no "Sponsor", A military should not be able to rule us!
The people of the South Indian Ocean deserve better than this!
I call for us to kick out these dictators, Never to let them return to our islands!
I want to hold a referndum to decide what to do with these Tyrrants!
And why shall our flag be an Adidas logo!
I call to vote for a new flag for the People of the South Indian Ocean.
From Nicholas Grassfelt, President of the Frington Islands.
Farge Islands, I ask of you to promote The Frington Islands to the level of WA Delegate.
Why you might ask? Well we don't have one.
Would you accept my request?
From: Nicholas Grassfelt, President of The Frington Islands.
Too: President of the Farge Islands.