by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .20,54720,54820,54920,55020,55120,55220,553. . .20,77120,772»

Drystar wrote:Wonder how many times we pinged her today?

Who, Auphelia? Auphelia won't be happy about the amount of times we've pinged Auphelia!!

Drystar wrote:Wonder how many times we pinged her today?

Agalaesia wrote:Who, Auphelia? Auphelia won't be happy about the amount of times we've pinged Auphelia!!

Auphelia will surely gloriously smite us all!

Volaworand wrote:Auphelia will surely gloriously smite us all!

I wish Auphelia or at least Not Auphelia would finally react!
I'm starting to worry about TSP's health!

Auphelia wrote:I'd thneed more material for that, my dear.

West Carlisten wrote:I wish Auphelia or at least Not Auphelia would finally react!
I'm starting to worry about TSP's health!

She’s probably buried under her knitting as we speak. Besides Thursday’s are my play days, she has Friday

West Carlisten wrote:I wish Auphelia or at least Not Auphelia would finally react!
I'm starting to worry about TSP's health!

Last time she went missing I was very alarmed! page=poll/p=140427

Drystar wrote:She’s probably buried under her knitting as we speak. Besides Thursday’s are my play days, she has Friday

Well, there is a poll closing in 90 minutes... no doubt she will be here to throw (up) a new poll about the urgent need to crackdown on kitten softness or some such urgent matter soon enough.

Unless Hanguk-Nippon or Aidenfieeld manage to swoop in and get a chance to poll something :-)

Volaworand wrote:Last time she went missing I was very alarmed! page=poll/p=140427
Well, there is a poll closing in 90 minutes... no doubt she will be here to throw (up) a new poll about the urgent need to crackdown on kitten softness or some such urgent matter soon enough.

Unless Hanguk-Nippon or Aidenfieeld manage to swoop in and get a chance to poll something :-)

Right... I don’t think she’s even letting them into the LC office to clean up your bedazzling equipment

Drystar wrote:Right... I don’t think she’s even letting them into the LC office to clean up your bedazzling equipment

Oh LOL! Don't worry!

I stripped that place bare before I left.

(o_.'
//\c{}
V_/_ Drunk Penguin thinks pinging Auphelia is "neat" ... the kids still say that don't they. Kevin Costner called Madonna's show "neat" and he was a cool kids, it must still be cool, right. Remember him in the Bodygaurd ... with whitney huston. so sad about whitney... "crack is whack" ... yeah maybe don't be as cool as whitney... but yeah Kevin Costner is "neat"...

*incoherent rambling continues inaudibly*

Where do I check my lifespan I don't see it.

Official State of Landland wrote:Where do I check my lifespan I don't see it.

Your nation is 18 days old.

So sayeth the Boneyard. page=boneyard

Volaworand wrote:Your nation is 18 days old.

So sayeth the Boneyard. page=boneyard

No, I mean people's average lifespan.

Official State of Landland wrote:No, I mean people's average lifespan.

If only there was a magic box that let you google such things?

https://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0

Volaworand wrote:If only there was a magic box that let you google such things?

https://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0

I think they are wondering if they can check their nation's people's lifespans lol

Post self-deleted by The Filippinas.

Official State of Landland wrote:No, I mean people's average lifespan.

The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine wrote:I think they are wondering if they can check their nation's people's lifespans lol

Oh the game stat... their nations residents average lifespan is currently 61.05 years.

nation=official_state_of_landland/detail=trend?censusid=44

pings Auphelia so she knows too!

The Filippinas wrote:That's nice :p
I'm surprised you're even into racing games~
I'm resting, I had to walk for 2 hours non-stop for a parade thing... and my legs don't work anymore ;-; *clings on to you*

Why not? They're one of the few video games without violence or... other inappropriate things with any real excitement to them...
*hugs closely*

I think I'm the only one that hasn't pinged Auphelia lol

Hello everyone

The Solar System Scope wrote:Yay! *hugs back* ^-^

*huggles*
So I had a dog on a leash and he's like one of the biggest dogs we've got. Anyway he jerked me around and slammed my thigh into a steel feeder on one of the pens. Now I've got a big swollen spot that's gonna be one heck of a bruise later >~<

«12. . .20,54720,54820,54920,55020,55120,55220,553. . .20,77120,772»

Advertisement