WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of New Good Order
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, Gypsy Lands, Coin Collecting Club, Rogue CONclave, Lardyland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, SECFanatics, Union of Conservative Nations s, and Montrandecs Neighbours.
The Subantarctic contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Subantarctic
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Subantarctic is ranked 55th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Republic of New Good Order||New York Times Democracy||“Better Living through Cooperation and Science”|
|2.||The Republic of PickledFeelings||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Many a day and to stay that way.”|
- : Embassy established between Montrandecs Neighbours and The Subantarctic.
- : The Republic of New Good Order agreed to construct embassies with Montrandecs Neighbours.
- : The Federal Republic of Montrandec of the region Montrandecs Neighbours proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Anoteros and The Subantarctic.
- : Embassy established between The Subantarctic and Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Republic of New Good Order agreed to construct embassies with Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Republic of Confederate States of America s of the region Union of Conservative Nations s proposed constructing embassies.
- : Stygian caldera ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of PickledFeelings arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Anoteros and The Subantarctic.
The Subantarctic Regional Message Board
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "fits 2 Baltic States".
then i will delete this message so nothing to worry my friend.
Ah, okay, if you like.
Theres a thing on my nation: We Discovered A tribe!!
And A one More Thing, We Protect it.
I'm not sure it's all that strange, really; sorry.