WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of New Good Order
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, Gypsy Lands, Coin Collecting Club, Rogue CONclave, Lardyland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Montrandecs Neighbours, United States of Femdom, Codex Ylvus, Union of Lardy Nations, Turkic Union, 1st Epitome United, and Spam.
The Subantarctic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Subantarctic
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Subantarctic is ranked 4,747th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Republic of New Good Order||New York Times Democracy||“Better Living through Cooperation and Science”|
- : Embassy established between The Subantarctic and Spam.
- : Embassy established between The Subantarctic and 1st Epitome United.
- : The Republic of New Good Order agreed to construct embassies with Spam.
- : The REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of I chose the first option of the region Spam proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of New Good Order agreed to construct embassies with 1st Epitome United.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fat of Captain Lard of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Subantarctic.
- : The Republic of Now or Never of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Subantarctic.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of conservative nations s and The Subantarctic.
- : The Republic of Face of DRSA departed this region for Democratic Republic of Southern Africa.
The Subantarctic Regional Message Board
Ah, okay, if you like.
Theres a thing on my nation: We Discovered A tribe!!
And A one More Thing, We Protect it.
I'm not sure it's all that strange, really; sorry.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**