WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Twin Cities contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Twin Cities
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Twin Cities is ranked 12,543rd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Colony of Lang United||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”|
|2.||The Absolutely enormus laf of Ayylmao69420||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ding dong, your opinion is wrong”|
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder Fupanda ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconia Defender of the region MentosLand cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Twin Cities.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got lazy 7 of the region MentosLand ordered the closure of its embassy in The Twin Cities.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Twin Cities.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Twin Cities.
- : Islandrus ceased to exist.
- : Fupanda arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of 3rd Kitten Corps ceased to exist.
- : New zan har ceased to exist.
The Twin Cities Regional Message Board
My guy got virgin flagged
ATTENTION EMBASSY REGION
OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE
This message will be sent to all Embassy regions. Your region is NOT the only region to receive this message.
The Union of Justice is currently going through its list of embassies and doing a sort of “spring cleaning.” This means that the Union of Justice Government will be shutting down our embassies with regions that have been raided or deemed too inactive. The UOJ government has decided that a region with no rmb posts within a period of 28-30 days constitutes it as an inactive/dead region. Raided regions will have their embassy with us shut down automatically unless an appeal is sent to a member of the UOJ government, preferably myself or the Foreign Minister Pidg.
The UOJ government will look at the appeals and see which ones are substantial enough to keep said embassy regions open. We will alert you if your embassy with us is closing.
Please include as much information as you feel as if you need to state your case. Please include the following information at the least:
- Region Name
- WA Delegate Name
- Regional Leader Name
(If the WA Delegate and Leader are the same person then just send that nations name)
- Founder Name
- At least Three reasons why the embassy should not close.
OFFICE OF THE VICE FOUNDER OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE