WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Union of Holy Trade States is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Union of Holy Trade States
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Union of Holy Trade States is ranked 1st in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Megatroid||Democratic Socialists||“Obey until death. ”|
- : The Thriving Republic of HardKor of the region Die Schwarze Sonne proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sineyourpityontherunnykind of Pootie Tangia of the region The United States of Bartilbia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Frozen Horde of Qanzlia of the region The white horde proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Democracy of Santo Andreo of the region The United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Bucksalia of the region The Unity of Saint Sean proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal kingdom of Lviekland of the region The order of siberia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Jauhari of the region The Land blessed by Shiva proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of HahaHeheHihi of the region Great Yellow Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The emet funhouse of the region Misfeldtown proposed constructing embassies.
The Union of Holy Trade States Regional Message Board
I can look for people to make a map for us. Is the roleplay's setting static, meaning the amount of nations, resources, and land is unchanging?
Could you show it to me?
So the question now is...
How deep and in-detail do you want the RP to be? Do you want nations to be based on their NS stats, and what system will be used for that?
To be completely honest a lot of this seems to be new for us and I think it would be best if you continued to do what you think is best and we will just let you know if something is going wrong in our eyes.
Oh. But it's your region, you should decide what systems it uses and how it develops. I won't dare impose my will or opinion, only my unbiased advice!
Alright I believe we will need a somewhat detailed system of roleplay and mix of real time activities. We don't want to be extreme detailed and extreme intrigued into the game but we want order and progress. What do you think we should do then?
I don't know. We should decide on what the setting, level, and method of RP will be, for starters. I think modern-day is good, but we can poll for it.
Do you not support the help I have allowed to access our region to rebuild our once proud system?
I still need a basis. Do we use NS stats, and if so, do we set lower and upper limits on items like tech and military and economy, or no?