by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The United Federations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,9126,9136,9146,9156,9166,9176,918. . .7,2667,267»

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:Random question: what language you mainly speak irl?

this one

Voopmont wrote:Good night

gn

BJMShaw wrote:this one

https://discord.gg/D4EGKsT

Wanna join my rp server?

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:https://discord.gg/D4EGKsT

Wanna join my rp server?

Sure

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:https://discord.gg/D4EGKsT

Wanna join my rp server?

Reported for self promoting!!!!!

Aidviet Union wrote:Reported for self promoting!!!!!

Lol jk

Aidviet Union wrote:Lol jk

Want to join?

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:Want to join?

Sureee

Aidviet Union wrote:Sureee

:)

Coryanhafflaruda wrote:Want to join?

Mkay

I love getting in an argument with a 9 year old!!

Aidviet Union wrote:I love getting in an argument with a 9 year old!!

His friend was saying gross things to some girl so I told him to stop, it’s rude and that I doubt his mom wants him talking like that then his friend blew up at me telling me to F off and to go back to fortnite... wtf

Aidviet Union wrote:His friend was saying gross things to some girl so I told him to stop, it’s rude and that I doubt his mom wants him talking like that then his friend blew up at me telling me to F off and to go back to fortnite... wtf

*turns out to be someone here and my name gets exposed*

reeeeeeeee

Aidviet Union wrote:ARGH I already wrote this but just realized it wasn’t posted.
I don’t like them because they cause wars all the time (chaos) he tried to invade and take over me as Velno, which didn’t happen, etc.

Flexa has stated thatvhe isn't Shopgod. Whether or not we should trust that is up to debate. It is known that IWI isn't only Shipgod though, so there is a possibility that Flexa is indeed not Shipgod.

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Flexa has stated thatvhe isn't Shopgod. Whether or not we should trust that is up to debate. It is known that IWI isn't only Shipgod though, so there is a possibility that Flexa is indeed not Shipgod.

Nekinn oi you're the one who said u had evidence that flexa is shipgod

Dabberwocky wrote:Nekkin oi you're the one who said u had evidence that flexa is shipgod

Discord boi

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Flexa has stated thatvhe isn't Shopgod. Whether or not we should trust that is up to debate. It is known that IWI isn't only Shipgod though, so there is a possibility that Flexa is indeed not Shipgod.

Well to my knowledge he isn't Shipgod I looked at the regional posts on IWI page also Flexa has a different personality than Shipgod

Begone Vegeta

Planet eater moro wrote:Begone Vegeta

Your not welcome in the TUF Moro I'll send you back to Hell

The God of Destruction Vegeta wrote:Your not welcome in the TUF Moro I'll send you back to Hell

*charges* Final Flash! *Fires*

The God of Destruction Vegeta wrote:*charges* Final Flash! *Fires*

AAAHHHHHHH! *Absorbs Blast* Is that all you got Hahahahah Ahahahahhahh!

Dabberwocky wrote:Voopmont The new united socialist random empires Beattitas Vooperian thoughts on wa filter?

Elaborate

«12. . .6,9126,9136,9146,9156,9166,9176,918. . .7,2667,267»

Advertisement