by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The united nations of liberalia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .193194195196197198199. . .318319»

Puetavisa wrote:Seeing as how youíre Russia, Cassilya is Germany, and Iím fascist South America you wonít be neutral for long. ;)

Don't trifle with the the gulag-god: You're troops will be frozen and shot before they enter the fray.

Rebels and Saints wrote:Worth noting that both Abbots and Klorgia occupy Russian lands, and Abbots was the inheritor of the whole communist dictatorship side of the coin.

My bets are that Aussie and Abbots join up with you two and then a war breaks out in Europe where Cassiliya, Aussie, and Abbots attack Uoool from three sides.

Just a matter of time before this universeís version of WW2 breaks out.

Puetavisa wrote:Just a matter of time before this universeís version of WW2 breaks out.

This Universe WW2 Already Broke Out During The 3rd amercian civil war lol 3rd world war Here we come

Rebels and Saints wrote:Worth noting that both Abbots and Klorgia occupy Russian lands, and Abbots was the inheritor of the whole communist dictatorship side of the coin.

My bets are that Aussie and Abbots join up with you two and then a war breaks out in Europe where Cassiliya, Aussie, and Abbots attack Uoool from three sides.

Not if the NDP has anything to say about it

Abbots, could you hop to Discord for a sec?

Nisann wrote:This Universe WW2 Already Broke Out During The 3rd amercian civil war lol 3rd world war Here we come

We're not even technically done with the second.

Abbots: Told to give students lesson on why not to do drugs. Ends up accidentally convincing entire class to become cocaine addicts.

Adenaline: "Today, class, we're going to learn about the American Government!" *Gives 3 hour long lecture about the inequalities and injustices of the modern world.*

The Australian Crownlands: "Four hundred pounds? My grandmom can do better than that! Drop and give me twenty."

The Benain empire: "Everybody, please read your textbooks silently." *Returns to reading.*

Crissalia: Was fired years ago for undermining curriculum and claiming that science is a lie.*

Eaglenest: Legitimately teaches and becomes everybody's favorite teacher.

Klorgia1: Gives impromptu comedy performance for Theatre class.

Pizza puppett: "We have some treats today for a birthday!" *Pulls out pizza.* *Students states that no birthdays are occurring.* "Shut up, Jimmy, we're having pizza."

Rebels and Saints: "Really? A 98 percent? You should be ashamed of yourselves! 98 is not good enough! What do you think this is, Kindergarten? I want better!"

Uoool: *Silently glares at class while they complete work.*

Read dispatch


Lol

Nisann wrote:
Abbots: Told to give students lesson on why not to do drugs. Ends up accidentally convincing entire class to become cocaine addicts.

Adenaline: "Today, class, we're going to learn about the American Government!" *Gives 3 hour long lecture about the inequalities and injustices of the modern world.*

The Australian Crownlands: "Four hundred pounds? My grandmom can do better than that! Drop and give me twenty."

The Benain empire: "Everybody, please read your textbooks silently." *Returns to reading.*

Crissalia: Was fired years ago for undermining curriculum and claiming that science is a lie.*

Eaglenest: Legitimately teaches and becomes everybody's favorite teacher.

Klorgia1: Gives impromptu comedy performance for Theatre class.

Pizza puppett: "We have some treats today for a birthday!" *Pulls out pizza.* *Students states that no birthdays are occurring.* "Shut up, Jimmy, we're having pizza."

Rebels and Saints: "Really? A 98 percent? You should be ashamed of yourselves! 98 is not good enough! What do you think this is, Kindergarten? I want better!"

Uoool: *Silently glares at class while they complete work.*

Read dispatch


Lol

Gave me quite a laugh

Adenaline wrote:Gave me quite a laugh

Same

Puetavisa wrote:Seeing as how youíre Russia, Cassilya is Germany, and Iím fascist South America you wonít be neutral for long. ;)

I am in Italy

Post self-deleted by Sircana.

Uoool is gonna declare war on the socialist republic of the botswanna-paraguay union. watch out allies of the botswanna-paraguay union

Sircana wrote:Uoool is gonna declare war on the socialist republic of the botswanna-paraguay union

DEATH TO THE SOCALIST

Uoool wrote:DEATH TO THE SOCALIST

i shall join your crusade,

Uoool wrote:DEATH TO THE SOCALIST

but i do have a problem in my nation, i want to get my civil rights and political freedoms high but also sustain an all-consuming economy

Sircana wrote:but i do have a problem in my nation, i want to get my civil rights and political freedoms high but also sustain an all-consuming economy

You don't need freedoms when you have money!!!!!1!1!1

Uoool wrote:You don't need freedoms when you have money!!!!!1!1!1

MONET 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵🗿

💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿

Uoool wrote:💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿💵🗿

uh ohhh! stinky! pooop! hahaha! funny poopy funny poopy funny! fart stinky!

Gíday

It seems that there hasnít been a lot of news recently in the DRF, so weíve tried our best to give you some news. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy DRF Chronicle #8!

Breaking News:

1. Puetavisa ends trial

What has been the main story in the DRF for the last two months is now over... for now. On Sunday 1st September, the Foreign Secretary of the DRF, Abbots was free from the charges of treason presented to the DRF five weeks ago. Puetavisa, Archduke of The Wolf Clan, was presented with a deadline after no progress was on the trial, and announced his decision on DRF Regional Court RMB. This decision was made however, with the option of reopening the case, if Puetavisa sees fit. So to conclude what has been an eventful few weeks, Abbots, the Foreign Secretary pick for new PM Zweites Preussen, he/she is off the hook, but only for now.

2. Immigration boom in the DRF

Following the creation of recruitment nation, DRF Office of Recruitment in the last few weeks, the DRF has seen a huge rise in the number of new arrivals, taking the DRF into the top 500 of regions and making the population 29 nations as of the 4th September. Prominent arrivals include Vicuraus, Eurasia america and africa. This is the second highest the DRF has reached, and hopefully it just keeps bringing positivity to the region.

3. DRF adopts new regional message: #climatechangehappens

After the two new embassies with eco-friendly region were finalised recently, the leader of one of the new embassy regions, Paris Agreement Founder has been getting involved in the DRF RMB. One of the campaigns presented to the region by the Founder of Paris Agreement was #climatechangehappens.
This campaign has been started to raise awareness of climate change, and Abbots, who begun this eco-friendly stance, has proceeded to help the campaign. #climatechangehappens was then put in the DRF WFE to spread the word.

Interregional News:

1. New embassy for DRF

A new embassy has been added to the list for the DRF! Zentari is a medium and democratic region, a lot like the DRF. Hopefully this can lead to stronger relations between the two regions in the future.

2. The Clover Confederation threatens to leave the Wolf Kingdom

In the last two weeks, The Excalian-Wolf Clan Puppet announced on TWC RMB that the TCC would be leaving the Wolf Kingdom. The reasons given were that the TCC wants to be an independent region. Despite this, a puppet of Puet in TCC cancelled the closure and talks began between the two sides.

And so that concludes the eighth DRF Chronicle, I hoped you enjoyed it! If you have any comments, I love to hear them, so feel free to TG me!

Iíd also like to thank everyone for reading my interview with Puetavisa and for helping it take it to #7 on the dispatch list, I will definitely provide more.

Just remember: #climatechangehappens

Read dispatch


DRF Chronicle #8 out now!

Post self-deleted by Mynotokos.

Bells of freedom rand out over the country side and through the hills, it touched the blessed seas of the Agean. These people waking up to their lives, yet knowing something was different. From the bottom of their hearts and souls they felt something new and special. Freedom. Freedom from war and freedom from two crushing giants bearing upon the pleasant and sunny land of their ancestors. They had a leader, one that would lead them over the hill of eternity and into the sunset of the future. Their leader located in the ancient and wise city of Athens ruled lands from the peaceful and sparkling agean, to the rolling hills of inland greece, where on the other side of the montains on the other sea they could see the outline of Cassiliya.

They were happy glad to be free in this peaceful land. They were going to the world with open arms sending diplomats to all lands and people. As it should be.

This was Mynotokos.

"Klorgia graciously accepts an embassy in Icono, and would like to establish a Consulate in Mynotokos, meant to survey the future of this bright star in a chaotic world."

Klorgia1 wrote:"Klorgia graciously accepts an embassy in Icono, and would like to establish a Consulate in Mynotokos, meant to survey the future of this bright star in a chaotic world."

We accept, and we are hopeful for the growth of our nation, to reach a more peaceful world, and to become a force for peace, not for war.

Someone tried to tell me how to liberate lily regions. Ugh. And I did not even know the person.

«12. . .193194195196197198199. . .318319»

Advertisement