WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, RGBN, Pontbridge Islands, The Great Universe, International Debating Area, The League of Socialist States, The Embassy, Regionless, SECFanatics, Lardyland, The VaIIey, and Republic Of Thanos.
The United Nations of Tylerrism contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The United Nations of Tylerrism
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The United Nations of Tylerrism is ranked 3,751st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Constitutional Democracy of The Xenopolis Confederation||Anarchy||“No one can live your life better than you”|
|2.||The United States of Quarter Down||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”|
- : The Republic of BEFORE JUMPING ON VOICE CHAT VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Living in the Dark departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Free Land of A Future To Believe In departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger ejected and banned The Free Land of A Future To Believe In from the region.
- : Szeth-son-son-vallano departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger ejected and banned Szeth-son-son-vallano from the region.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Five Bagger arrived from Artificial Solar System.
The United Nations of Tylerrism Regional Message Board
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing the German Elections, you can debate on our RMB (Embassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Award :)
Woah, what happened?
Why close embassies?
Greetings, members of The United Nations of Tylerrism.
I would like to inform you that Lardyland will be holding an online Super Smash Bros Ultimate tournament on or around the date the game releases.
below is a dispatch about it. Please spread this around if you can so more people can find out about it.
Send Pinochet Executionists a telegram if you wish to join.
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!