WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Venus Project is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in The Venus Project
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 12,995th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Ostersumpf departed this region for The Leftist Assembly.
- : The Dominion of Ostersumpf arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Embajada of the region Embassies for everyone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fields and Forests of Andland Cha departed this region for Buddhist Communism.
- : Amourphloriom ceased to exist.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
^ Seems reasonable...